The Student Room Group

Bored on the train AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fefssdf
My fourth favourite trainsiton element would have to be gold.Why ? Well because much like the humble raccoon I don't like to judge others and transition elements are no exception to this rule. I've simply chosen Gold on the basis that it's 4 letters long which doesn't reflect Gold's strength as an element whatsoever.

@CheeseIsVeg time to get marking :smile:
Original post by bizzy_penguin
@CheeseIsVeg time to get marking :smile:

I'm marking ssh :mmm:
Original post by fefssdf
Yes I change at st Pancras and get on th high speed service :smile:

What would you do if this happened on the train? :laugh:

[video="youtube;auiYBtx-Vxw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auiYBtx-Vxw[/video]
Reply 23
Original post by SoggyCabbages
Go into the loo and draw a penis on the wall, no one will know it's you.

Fight the system.

I suppose I have to ask a question in this thread also,

does the train smell of anything in particular?

Well I can smell starbwriees cause I'm sitting here eating them and I do have a pen on me but it's rather busy and there's Lots of luggage blocking the gangway to running off to the toilet isn't on my list of things to do I'm afraid
Original post by fefssdf
My fourth favourite trainsiton element would have to be gold.Why ? Well because much like the humble raccoon I don't like to judge others and transition elements are no exception to this rule. I've simply chosen Gold on the basis that it's 4 letters long which doesn't reflect Gold's strength as an element whatsoever.

Short but sweet :tongue:

Postivies: Raccoon reference! Nice to know you judge pas :mmm: and Gold is pretty nice :yy:
Criticisms: Spelt "transition" wrong :naughty:, unnecessary spacing, reason is a bit strange XD
You get a humble 6.66666666666/8
Good effort :thumbsup:
Safe journey too!
Reply 25
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Short but sweet :tongue:

Postivies: Raccoon reference! Nice to know you judge pas :mmm: and Gold is pretty nice :yy:
Criticisms: Spelt "transition" wrong :naughty:, unnecessary spacing, reason is a bit strange XD
You get a humble 6.66666666666/8
Good effort :thumbsup:
Safe journey too!

Hi there I'd like to please request a priority remark. As you can pointed out I did spell transition wrong however I wrote it as ' trainsition ' which surely deserves extra ' banter ' marks given I'm sitting on a train right now.
Reply 26
I'd probably sit back stay quiet and watch and enjoy the ride and if it got too intense I may move carriage
Original post by fefssdf
Hi there I'd like to please request a priority remark. As you can pointed out I did spell transition wrong however I wrote it as ' trainsition ' which surely deserves extra ' banter ' marks given I'm sitting on a train right now.

Hmmm :beard:
I can boost your mark by 0.34 if you write another sentence?
Original post by fefssdf
I'd probably sit back stay quiet and watch and enjoy the ride and if it got too intense I may move carriage

First time I watched this I was literally crying with laughter :toofunny:
Reply 29
I haven't actually watched it because my earphones won't go into my iPhone for some reason like the hole is broke or something lol ( bought this phone off eBay cheap and now I know why ) and also I have limited internet but I will watch it when I get back ! Looks like a great laugh
Reply 30
Hmmm :beard:
I can boost your mark by 0.34 if you write another sentence?

another sentence

Can I have my mark boost please
Original post by fefssdf
another sentence

Can I have my mark boost please

You earned it :jumphug:
Reply 32
You earned it :jumphug:

Much appreciated. I don't mean to question your credibility as a marker but which exam board do you work for
Original post by fefssdf
Much appreciated. I don't mean to question your credibility as a marker but which exam board do you work for

CIV :h:
Reply 34
CIV :h:

What's that ?
Reply 35
Original post by fefssdf
Coming back from uni for xmas on the train and thought coming here would entertain me

How much does your Math degree makes you want to kill yourself?
Reply 36
Original post by kkboyk
How much does your Math degree makes you want to kill yourself?

The fact that you just reminded me I'm doing a maths degree sends shivers down my spine . I absolute hate it and the only thing that's keep me going is the banter I have with a friend of mine who seems to hate it as much as me 😂 I'm hoping next year when I get to avoid certain things like Matlab and anything physics related it won't be as bad ... I hope
I spend a lot of time looking at timetables and maps, so:
-have you passed Loughborough? How far is Bedford? Or you've already reached St. Pancras?
Original post by fefssdf
What's that ?

:mmm:

Spoiler

When did you feel happiest at uni?

When did you feel the most sad?

Quick Reply

Latest