help with the next step GUYS ONLY Watch

craig123222
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
how do you ask a girl to go to the next step, i dont mean sex, i mean further than kissing, like oral sex etc. i reli like this girl and we have been goigng out for a while but i dnt know how to get to this "step" without sounding like a jerk that only wants sex, and please dont say "just talk to her" lol have you guys got any ways of doing this?
Tyler Durden
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I won't say "just talk to her"... instead, "just don't talk to her". No, not rape, but initiative. Take it. Next time you're on the couch, fooling around, start letting your hands wander a bit etc. Or first just kiss her neck a bit, bite a little, tug her hair gently - do that and she'll be the one wanting to take things further.
craig123222
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
hmmmm yer thnx, thats an interesting way, but wat if she doesnt want it? it will be awkward then
benjhe87
Report 12 years ago
yeh hard one to do without sounding like a complete loser i have been there and done that haha!

just go with the flow and take it slow like things will happen and fall into place

Benjhe
benjhe87
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by craig123222)
hmmmm yer thnx, thats an interesting way, but wat if she doesnt want it? it will be awkward then
then ask what does she want word it nicely though
randomgirl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
As Sehnsucht said, let your hands wonder and see how she reacts. Don't be too forward, but just cop a feel :p: if she lets you.

ps. I know I'm a girl, but I couldn't resist looking lol.
Tyler Durden
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeah and if the Wright Brothers had decided that because flying an aircraft might not work they wouldn't bother, we'd all still be travelling to the States on boats.
Goodkat
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It is kind of hard to describe, but just let it happen. I don't find the idea of talking about it helps much, especially if you are inexperienced it builds up too much pressure. Just go with the flow. The first time I ever got my first girlfriend to do oral (me going down on her) I was just kissing her lying down on the bed and I kept kissing going towards her special area. When I was kissing just above it on her stomach she made it plainly obvious she wanted me to go further.

Ah memories...
Kate.
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Uh, at the risk of sounding like a Nike advert, just do it? At least hint, if she doesn't want to, she'll say no/hint that you should stop, and you stop. Nothing to it. And if you think that'll be awkward/embarassing then...well, maybe you shouldn't even be trying. Come on, it's not that hard.
benjhe87
Report 12 years ago
"special area"

love it haha brought back some memories too then hehe
Dionysus
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Invite her back to your house/room/other for 'coffee'. She'll know what you want.
coolguy456
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Say to her...'Ill take you to da candy shop, ill let you lick the lolly pop' :rolleyes:

On a serious note, just take things at her pace, showing you respect her, and then things will just come.

excuse the pun haha
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
No more awkward than having to ask would be. It may seem a little presumptuous, but I'd soon get tired of a guy asking when we could take each step in the relationship. If you think she might not be sure, then just say "Are you ok with this?" at some point in the proceedings.
andy_cole2
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
where do you kiss? kiss her somewhere private like at your house and will come more naturally i would guess. i mean if your kissing in the pub than kissing is pretty much your limit...
digital-observations
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
why is this guys only?

I'd say the best way is just to try it, as other people have said - especially if you'd find it awkward to talk to her about it. You haven't said how long you've been together or how far you've gone already, but as long as you're not rushing too much then just slowly move that way. Trust me, if she doesn't want it she'll either say something or just move your hands away. Just take things slow and show you respect her, stopping if she doesn't seem to want it, or ask if she's alright with it as you do it. Let things happen rather than planning it out.
g2da3
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
DO a whole day of what ever she Loves to do do your research on her find out things shes likes from her friends
then once you done all this for about a few days bring her back to your house make sure know ones in then do your thing
Zoecb
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Just try stuff! If she slaps you you'll know it's not acceptable yet...
Have some initiative damnit.
Dream_Catcher
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Just do what you normally do (kissing) and slowly move on to other things like touching her. You'll know if she don't like it as she'll make sure you do lol. Also like someone has already said if you ain't so sure ask her yourself "you ok with this".

And most of all don't plan it, things never go to plan and you'll feel disappointed.
DodgyTrousers
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It's been a long time since I've been intimate with a girl that's not assuming sex from word go heh (benefits of age).

As others have said, it's up to you to take the initiative. Build up slowly, don't go straight for the crotch, but do get there eventually. If you're inexperienced, it may well be worth doing a little research first so you know what to do down there rather than just jamming in up to your elbow and wondering why she doesn't like it

Don't go for full on sex the first time, bring her off with your hands, or mouth if appropriate. It will make her look forward to the next time much more. I know you are basically angling for a blow job here, but you have to get her interested first. Making sure she has a great time with no pressure as your first thought is going to go a long way. She'll be happier to reciprocate if she's expecting another orgasm.
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by andy_cole2)
where do you kiss? kiss her somewhere private like at your house and will come more naturally i would guess. i mean if your kissing in the pub than kissing is pretty much your limit...
Jumping the gun a little, no?

Then again, I suppose a little quid pro quo mightn't go amiss.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (1)
11.11%
No (8)
88.89%

Watched Threads