mollykin123
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
im doing gcse aqa triple science is it hard revision notes
VioletPhillippo
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by mollykin123)
im doing gcse aqa triple science is it hard revision notes
Hiya,

I did aqa triple science 2 years ago so if you need any help just ask
mollykin123
Rep:
yeah i do is it east or hard ocr looks hard are you a teaher
VioletPhillippo
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
yeah i do is it east or hard ocr looks hard are you a teaher
No I'm not a teacher, but I've done GCSE triple science and I'm currently doing physics and chemistry a level. The triple section for AQA is quite challenging but also enjoyable. Do you enjoy science at the moment?
mollykin123
Rep:
yes sorry i text u quite late i was revising
mollykin123
Rep:
how come additional topics are different to triple science topics
mollykin123
Rep:
(Original post by VioletPhillippo)
No I'm not a teacher, but I've done GCSE triple science and I'm currently doing physics and chemistry a level. The triple section for AQA is quite challenging but also enjoyable. Do you enjoy science at the moment?

are a levels science same as gcse science triple
mollykin123
Rep:
(Original post by VioletPhillippo)

want do you want to be i want to be a doctor solid hard
VioletPhillippo
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
want do you want to be i want to be a doctor solid hard
Hiya,

As part of the GCSE you have the core topics, the additional topics and the triple topics. Some of them are similar and build on previous knowledge, others will be new to you. A levels build on GCSE knowledge and will use some knowledge learnt from triple science (or additional!) however there are some topics that are completely new to everyone.
mollykin123
Rep:
im doing triple science its hard i tried additional but different topics
mollykin123
Rep:
:p:U:cool::badger::banghead::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::bricks:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (21)
21%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (12)
12%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (6)
6%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (17)
17%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (23)
23%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (21)
21%

Watched Threads