Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey i havent been to town recently so just wondering if the shops still have summer sales on?
    Oh and another question does short hair suit a oval/fat face? or would it make it look fatter?
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    anyone? when i say short hair i mean a style like rihanna's

ReputationRep:
    Most Sales are over now. Some places still have a few bits and pieces in but it's the less "popular" sizes now (18+ and stuff) or the weird clothes lol.

As for the short hair thing, it would depend on the actual style, I think, as to whether it makes your face look chubby. I'm not good at hair advice though I'm afraid!

ReputationRep:
    If you've got a round face then a hair-cut like Rhianna's will only make it look rounder. You need to avoid cuts that are chin length and blunt but you'd probably be better talking to your hairdresser.

ReputationRep:
    if you really want that hair style getting some layers around ur face may make it look less round. i have a very round face and if i dont have any hair around/kind of on my face it looks a lot rounder.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 30, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.