?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
would be grateful if anyone could help
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:
Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Fox Corner)
x
niamhdoesmaths
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi there, I've just moved this thread so you might be more likely to get a response
Findlay6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What help do you want?
FNugent
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Findlay6)
What help do you want?

Just want to know if you've done psychology a-level or are doing it, what revision techniques did you use/are using?
Onlychantele
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by FNugent)
Just want to know if you've done psychology a-level or are doing it, what revision techniques did you use/are using?
I'm understanding the material as well as memorizing it by creating a revision booklet of my own understanding and flash cards.

BUT MY FAVOURITE BEING USING...LOOPA!
Findlay6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by FNugent)
I'm a teacher of AQA Psych.

Find out your learning style and utilise it. I'll share the link to the revision powerpoint I sent my students.

http://www.resourcd.com/@psychexchange/file/show/21239
Nizbaby
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Onlychantele)
I'm understanding the material as well as memorizing it by creating a revision booklet of my own understanding and flash cards.

BUT MY FAVOURITE BEING USING...LOOPA!
how are you revising for research methods? Loopas good for his essays however research methods is where im really struggling and he hasn't covered this yet.

Anyone have the recent 2016 exam papers by any chance? I want this section out of them and the mark scheme please!
Onlychantele
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Nizbaby)
how are you revising for research methods? Loopas good for his essays however research methods is where im really struggling and he hasn't covered this yet.

Anyone have the recent 2016 exam papers by any chance? I want this section out of them and the mark scheme please!
For research methods l am using past papers and the revision booklet our school gave us.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (172)
14.64%
I'm not sure (54)
4.6%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (344)
29.28%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.98%
I'm not a current university student (570)
48.51%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise