The Student Room Group

psychology a-level aqa

would be grateful if anyone could help
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Hi there, I've just moved this thread so you might be more likely to get a response :smile:
What help do you want?
Reply 4
Original post by Findlay6
What help do you want?

Just want to know if you've done psychology a-level or are doing it, what revision techniques did you use/are using?
Original post by FNugent
Just want to know if you've done psychology a-level or are doing it, what revision techniques did you use/are using?

I'm understanding the material as well as memorizing it by creating a revision booklet of my own understanding and flash cards.

BUT MY FAVOURITE BEING USING...LOOPA!
Original post by FNugent

I'm a teacher of AQA Psych.

Find out your learning style and utilise it. I'll share the link to the revision powerpoint I sent my students.

http://www.resourcd.com/@psychexchange/file/show/21239
Reply 7
Original post by Onlychantele
I'm understanding the material as well as memorizing it by creating a revision booklet of my own understanding and flash cards.

BUT MY FAVOURITE BEING USING...LOOPA!

how are you revising for research methods? Loopas good for his essays however research methods is where im really struggling and he hasn't covered this yet.

Anyone have the recent 2016 exam papers by any chance? I want this section out of them and the mark scheme please!
Original post by Nizbaby
how are you revising for research methods? Loopas good for his essays however research methods is where im really struggling and he hasn't covered this yet.

Anyone have the recent 2016 exam papers by any chance? I want this section out of them and the mark scheme please!

For research methods l am using past papers and the revision booklet our school gave us. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending