I don't know what to do Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So I met a new guy recently and he's just the perfect guy. He tickes all my boxes. Here is the problem, I don't have any feelings for him yet and I'm still not over my ex. I talk to the new guy everyday but now I'm starting to realise that I might be leading him on because I know that if my ex messages me, I won't be able to resist him and that I would go back with him. I don't know what to do. Shall I just keep talking to this guy and hopefully forget my ex and or just leave him alone. I would really hate to hurt him, he's just too sweet. I would love to develop feelings for him but it's just not happening.
emmaMak
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I be honest with the other guy about the whole situation. Maybe ask to just be friends and see where it goes. But I think you need to first deal with your ex and get over him before you can start a new relationship. When you are still upset about the last one it is hard to make a connection with someone else. So that could be the problem. Of course, if its not there, its not there. Don't force it. He may not be the one. It is better being honest now instead of later. It will hurt but it will hurt much more later on.
StyleIcon
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Leave the new guy alone

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (154)
18.73%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (81)
9.85%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (140)
17.03%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (116)
14.11%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (79)
9.61%
How can I be the best version of myself? (252)
30.66%

Watched Threads