Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

most expensive thing you got on ebay? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Yay!
    Oh and my most expensive was 11.50 including p&p I think.
    what was it??

(Original post by SiAnY)
    What are they called?
    i havent got a named for my acoutic yet, but my electric guitar's called Erica

ReputationRep:
    A rare cover of the Final Countdown by Europe on vinyl with a double sided poster. The poster now hangs above my bed .
    I since bought the same version of TFC because I found a signed copy, and am waiting on delivery of two posters. Who cares about doubles?
    Actually on the subject, I'm also waiting for my third copy of Out of This World by Europe off ebay :rolleyes: Mad I tell you!

My euphonium is called Mojo, my trumpet is Ed the Duck, and my old euphonium was called Enjolras-Lee

ReputationRep:
    A rare cover of the Final Countdown by Europe on vinyl with a double sided poster. The poster now hangs above my bed .
    I since bought the same version of TFC because I found a signed copy, and am waiting on delivery of two posters. Who cares about doubles?
    Actually on the subject, I'm also waiting for my third copy of Out of This World by Europe off ebay :rolleyes: Mad I tell you!

My euphonium is called Mojo, my trumpet is Ed the Duck, and my old euphonium was called Enjolras-Lee
    lol your obsession with europe is getting worrying..

i like the names!! much more creative than mine :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    £550 house of the dead III the arcade game ...i dont mean for like playstion or what ever i mean the big thing u see in arcades like at the seaside although i dont have it nemore i sold it on and bought a driving type one with two seat so can race someone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swim By)
    lol your obsession with europe is getting worrying..

i like the names!! much more creative than mine :rolleyes:

Only getting worrying? You should have been worried long long ago {worships the hairy rock gods}

Thanks I do try to be creative with them. The scary thing is there's a point to those names :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lee86)
    £550 house of the dead III the arcade game ...i dont mean for like playstion or what ever i mean the big thing u see in arcades like at the seaside although i dont have it nemore i sold it on and bought a driving type one with two seat so can race someone.
    You bought a cabinet?! Now that is cool - as soon as I get my student loan next year, I'm doing the same.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lee86)
    hehe.. id love one a those.. dont really know why as i dont play them much . . :confused:

ReputationRep:

You never told me you were a brass player. You should have said. I am thinking of getting myself a flugel before uni so I can join a brass band. I used to player tenor but my mum sold it

MB

ReputationRep:
    Only getting worrying? You should have been worried long long ago {worships the hairy rock gods}

Thanks I do try to be creative with them. The scary thing is there's a point to those names :eek:
    lol i was thinking there was a point to tthme but dunno what? what is it?

PS: mine has a point too

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've played eupho for a couple of years and trombone for a year or so. Don't have Ed the Duck at the moment though as my teacher has been needing him

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've played eupho for a couple of years and trombone for a year or so. Don't have Ed the Duck at the moment though as my teacher has been needing him

yeah, well you don't need any of that cylindrical bore crap.

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    My dad says i can't because sending your details over the net is unsafe. I made a thread about this once
    But surely if someone does manage to get hold of your details by way of evil trojan horse or compromising security features, they can't really do much apart from buy things that get sent to your address anyway? If you use PayPal on Ebay, it's pretty secure anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    yeah, well you don't need any of that cylindrical bore crap.

MB
    Oi don't diss the bones
    Bass brass-holes rule! French horns drool!

ReputationRep:
    Oi don't diss the bones
    Bass brass-holes rule! French horns drool!

I was only cussing trumpets _ after my experience with the messiah.

MB

ReputationRep:
    Trumpets are boring. Any instrument of which there are more than three in a band, is almost certain to be useless because they all clump together. Hence the reason violinists are the worst people to be near in an orchestra.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lee86)
    That game rocks, there is one in our union! good buy!

Mine would be my first bass, which cost £100.

ReputationRep:
    Trumpets are boring. Any instrument of which there are more than three in a band, is almost certain to be useless because they all clump together. Hence the reason violinists are the worst people to be near in an orchestra.

Well ten horns in Mahler 1 is pretty cool

MB

ReputationRep:
    Any instrument of which there are more than three in a band, is almost certain to be useless because they all clump together. Hence the reason violinists are the worst people to be near in an orchestra.
    lol dont let alex hear you say that

ReputationRep:
    I bought an mp3 player but got ripped off because it didn't actually come with the memory card, *******. Never bought anything off there again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloodyValentine)
    I bought an mp3 player but got ripped off because it didn't actually come with the memory card, *******. Never bought anything off there again
    That's what worries me

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.