AS Level English Language and English Literature help

Watch this thread
lukiahmed
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Guys, i'm 3 months in my subject and literally i have no idea what to do? teachers aren't the best also and my exam board is Edexcel. The thing is, noone knows what to do and there is no past papers to revise from because we're the second year to do the new AS level English lit and lang exam so the only past paper is the 2016 one which is locked. i'm doing Othello and the great gatsby and i'm doing voices in speech and writing an anthology please help!!
rayquaza17
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by lukiahmed)
Guys, i'm 3 months in my subject and literally i have no idea what to do? teachers aren't the best also and my exam board is Edexcel. The thing is, noone knows what to do and there is no past papers to revise from because we're the second year to do the new AS level English lit and lang exam so the only past paper is the 2016 one which is locked. i'm doing Othello and the great gatsby and i'm doing voices in speech and writing an anthology please help!!
Your teachers should have access to the 2016 paper and a specimen paper. Ask them if they will provide you with a copy of it. They might be unwilling to though as some teachers use these papers for mock exams.
lukiahmed
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by rayquaza17)
Your teachers should have access to the 2016 paper and a specimen paper. Ask them if they will provide you with a copy of it. They might be unwilling to though as some teachers use these papers for mock exams.
Thank you for replying. Yeah i asked my teacher if they could send over a copy but they told me they're going to print it out later and give it to me :/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (256)
42.88%
The paper was reasonable (250)
41.88%
Not feeling great about that exam... (52)
8.71%
It was TERRIBLE (39)
6.53%

Watched Threads