UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
got rejected today :/ but considered for other courses
fashion design womenswear
Reply 83
Original post by Santenne
Same here, I also applied to Fashion with Marketing and got the same response. Also got rejected from Bespoke Tailoring at LCF but they were still considering my application. Guess what they tried to give me as an alternative course;

BA (HONS) CORDWAINERS FASHION BAGS AND ACCESSORIES: PRODUCT DESIGN AND INNOVATION

I rolled my eyes at the email, and responded that this course has nothing to do with my portfolio so there would be no point of even attending an interview.

But on a happy note I still have my LCF interviews for Womenswear and Patten Cutting :smile:

How soon after did you get the email about the other course? They said same to me, could it be at any of the ual unis too?
Reply 84
Timeline of events
7th Feb at 07:27 - Rejection from BA Bespoke Tailoring
13th Feb at 17:16 - Email from Team leader about Interview for alternative course 'BA (HONS) CORDWAINERS FASHION BAGS AND ACCESSORIES: PRODUCT DESIGN AND INNOVATION'

One thing I've noticed is UAL will make rejections (preferably before 9am) in the morning and offers after 12pm on other days.

In regards to offering you an alternative course they would probably stick with the same college, so if you got rejected from LCF, they would still consider you for LCF.

Did you get a follow up email on your alternative course?

Wow that's really brutal I haven't heard
anything from CSM or Westminster
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 85
This whole process is annoying, good luck with CSM & Westminster. It must be a good thing if you haven't heard from them yet, probably still considering your application.

Yeah I am hoping it's good news cause my current course is a ual foundation so I should have no worries but tbf it's really annoying waiting but good luck to you too
Reply 86
Heard nothing as well keeping my finger crossed
Reply 87
Original post by Skyolor
Heard nothing as well keeping my finger crossed
Ikr hopefully 🙏🙏
Reply 88
Anyone apply for fashion print at csm??
Reply 89
Original post by AMYLEEK
Anyone apply for fashion print at csm??

Yes I did
I did but I didn't hear anything back yet...
Reply 91
Original post by Skyolor
Yes I did

Have you heard back yet?
Reply 92
Original post by Royalhold'em
I did but I didn't hear anything back yet...

Let's keep each other updated!!! The waiting game kills
Reply 93
No I have not :-)
Anyone who applied to womenswear at csm heard back yet? I still haven't heard from them or Westminster...
Reply 95
Original post by ellamorris1
Anyone who applied to womenswear at csm heard back yet? I still haven't heard from them or Westminster...

yeah havent heard from Westminster yet either :LLLL
I have a LCF interview tomorrow so I will let you guys know the process in preparation for your own interviews (design & development)
Reply 97
Original post by Charlotteqq
I have a LCF interview tomorrow so I will let you guys know the process in preparation for your own interviews (design & development)

Good luck and please do let us know how it goes!!! X
It went well I think, they were super super nice and just asked a series of set questions that were pretty basic like 'why did you choose this course' 'why lcf' etc. They look through everything and take time to kind of get to know you. I was really nervous but you don't need to be it was a nice interview.
I haven't heard back from Westminster or CSM but my interview with Kingston went well and they offered me a place! I have an interview for Manchester in March too, anybody else applied there?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending