Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just thought it'd be nice to find out if anyone, like me, was applying for next year?

ReputationRep:
    Probably. It'd be funny if you were the only one :p:

(Sorry, just had to :p: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -G-a-v-)
    Probably. It'd be funny if you were the only one :p:

(Sorry, just had to :p: )
    aha cheers :p: what you wanna do?

ReputationRep:
    Well I'll be doing Physics when I start there in roughly 2 weeks time What you wanting to do there?

ReputationRep:
    Me! I'll be applying for politics. you?

ReputationRep:
    Gav - such a joker...trust a physicist!

ReputationRep:
    I want to apply for 2008 to do Accounting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by monkey23)
    Gav - such a joker...trust a physicist!
    Lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    Which uni? My boyfriend is applying to Man Met to do English with Creative Writing.

ReputationRep:
    Anybody signed up for business studies in 2008? I went through clearing, so much easier than the whole ucas thing by the way

ReputationRep:
    im deffo applying to manchester uni but i cant make up my mind between salford and mmu for my fifth choice :confused:

University of Manchester - Law and Politics.

ReputationRep:
    I would like to apply to Man Met to study German and English in 2008.

But after reading in the Sun yesterday about a stabbing of a 24-year old who was a student at Man Met,and collapsed at his digs,and seeing how sky high crime statistics are,I felt like crying.

Can someone try and convince me that this isn't the case as I'm actually thinking of applying as I have the points to study what I want.

Otherwise I guess it isn't the place for me if it's all true and I'll end up in a body bag in the river,although I do love Manchester.

Help

Sorry to be so macabre.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by karamellebohime17)
    I would like to apply to Man Met to study German and English in 2008.

But after reading in the Sun yesterday about a stabbing of a 24-year old who was a student at Man Met,and collapsed at his digs,and seeing how sky high crime statistics are,I felt like crying.

Can someone try and convince me that this isn't the case as I'm actually thinking of applying as I have the points to study what I want.

Otherwise I guess it isn't the place for me if it's all true and I'll end up in a body bag in the river,although I do love Manchester.

Help

Sorry to be so macabre.
    honey honey honey....*sighs* you were reading the SUN. theyre bound to exaggerate and make stuff sound worse. thats how they sell newspapers.
    i live in manchester and its fine. its a rockin city and am applyin there myself next year for drama.
    so chill ya bean! lol.

ReputationRep:
    I'll probably be applying to UoM again this year. I got an offer last year, but turned it down in favour of a gap year, and that I didn't like the course I was applying for. Hopefully, I should get into one I'd like more this year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by francescarella)
    honey honey honey....*sighs* you were reading the SUN. theyre bound to exaggerate and make stuff sound worse. thats how they sell newspapers.
    i live in manchester and its fine. its a rockin city and am applyin there myself next year for drama.
    so chill ya bean! lol.
    Thanks.

I might as well,nowt stopping me

Anyone else going to do German?

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying at Manchester for German and beginners Russian

ReputationRep:
    I know I've only been at Leeds Met for fresher's week so far, but I'm thinking of getting a transfer to any Manchester Uni, even if it means doing the first year again.

ReputationRep:
    Im applying for economic history and economics at Manchester, and Economics at MMU. Was going to apply to salford instead of MMU but my bf is already there and people will say im only going there for that reason. Wasnt as keen on the course modules either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_emmzy_x)
    I'm applying at Manchester for German and beginners Russian
    Woo hoo!
    I wanted to do Russian,but ahh well.
    Hello fellow Telfordian

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.