Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I know someone has already posted a thread on this topic, but I was just wondering whether any of you guys are going to Bath Spa, or are you all University of Bath applicants?
    This has been bothering me for a while, cause I don't want to be left out in Freshers Week. I'm quite young looking for my age, and do sometimes get ID'd. At home, you know that your mates will stick with you if you don't get in, but I'm really worried about uni!! I don't care about not getting served in the city, just about not getting let in to the clubs/pubs.
    Anyone else here feel the same? xx

ReputationRep:
    hey don't worry about it. I am going to Bath Spa. I don't get ID'd coz I don't really go out much --but I really need to get my ID sorted. Because I don't have driver's license or passport. I am not sure how the rules will work at bath spa. I think you wil be able to get served at the union. as I am sure they just presume most students are 18+

ReputationRep:
    I've never known anyone to get ID'd at the SU and all you need to get in is your Student Id which doesn't have your DOB.

Towns a different matter my gf only just had her braces taken off and while she had them she looked really young and got ID'd almost everywhere. However nothing stopping your housemates buying booze at Sainsburys for you to drink before you go out, and theres always plenty of house parties.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 5, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.