Rude ass customer!!!! Watch

This discussion is closed.
Saba XD
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
Read this article if you wish to be correct. There is soemthing called a spirng roll and something different called an egg/pancake roll. The latter have a thicker pastry because it contains egg.

Your customer probably wouldnt know that difference and would think there was only one type.

You can see the difference here.

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/is-a-...-egg-roll.html
Thank you, I'll have a look.
XMaramena
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What the hell is a pancake roll?

...I'm not sure yet, but maybe I want one. Now.
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by S2M)
It's because your a kind and naive person. This world will chew you up and spit you out if your always going to be nice and kind. I learned that the hard way.
You can be nice and kind without being naïve.
DneepSingh
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Give me pancake rolls bludddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
S2M
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
You can be nice and kind without being naïve.
Yeah that's true.
l'etranger
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Saba XD)
You're very funny. :rofl:
You have to understand that other people generally don't have it together, they're still children in adult's bodies pretending they know what they're doing when they're just as clueless as you feel. He might call you stupid but he's probably failing in other aspects of his life so don't take his words to heart as if they're absolutes.
ForgetMe
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
As I am on gap year and have not been doing anything. I got depressed of all the free time so thought that I'd work part time. So, I got a job at a Chinese takeaway and have been working here for a week now. Anyway, a customer called at the Chinese takeaway. Everything was fine at first, I was being so nice and giving good customer service. He said that he wanted 'pancake rolls'. And, I said that we don't do them. So, all of a sudden he became rude. He's like 'I ordered like two weeks ago twice, and at that time, I got the rolls'. I gave the phone to my colleague, who has been working here longer. He explained to him saying that we only do three rolls: chicken, veg and duck but no pancake. So, he asked for chicken. So, my colleague said that 'now, I'm going to pass the phone back'. So, when I got the phone back, I apologised and said that 'sorry, I didn't understand, you asked for pancake roll and we don't do them, Sir'. He said 'no, I'm sure it is my fault, as I'm English, right? Stupid'. Then I said 'ok, Sir'. So, he's like 'don't call me Sir, I'm a working class person like you, so don't call me Sir'. I passed the phone back to my colleague because I can't deal with such rude ass people. He literally made me cry. I think I shouldn't be working. Why are people so mean? He called me stupid and was racist.
Don't let them get to you. You should have continued to have a conversation with him and at the end told him ''goodbye Sir'' :teehee: I haven't had any experience with customers but I've got to deal with rude colleagues, got psychologically abused and even received a threat that they'll wait for me after work but I never let them get to me You should too :hugs:
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You should've just said "ew, working class. I'm only here to build a CV, sucks to be you" then hung up.
harryhucknall
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I can understand this, having worked several counters in takeaways over 40 odd years. Some customers know what they want. Some are total retards. They always blame counter staff for their inadequacies and lack of common sense. They order it wrong then kick off..then the chinese boss who will not back you up and is non confrontational doesnt want to lose a customer and gives said customer a free meal...while you are made to look a cnut and have to tolerate a total sly fkwit of a customer who sniggers and is convinced they are right. These are the ones you recognise from school as being in remedial class. And have gone on to do social work. Then you get the ones near xmas each year who pretend their delivery has an item missing..and get a free meal. Usually as their skint. Then you get the idiots who tell people they found a dog microchip in their rice..(survived cooking at high temperatures) and that they went to toilet at chinese and walked past a freezer full of alsations. Seen.it all before..know all the scams. Could write a book. I devise good paybacks though. You have to develop a thick skin to work with public. Some are really lovely though. Then theirs the other counter workers who try stitch you up by gettin their pals to say the order was wrong try to steal your hours...its like working in a nest of vipers.
harryhucknall
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I know but I have been like this all my life. It is hard to change. Lol, if there was a course to be confident or 'stand up for yourself', I'd take it. :lol:
There are assertiveness courses.
Glaz
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
This thread is 2 years old
harryhucknall
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Glaz)
This thread is 2 years old
Yes correct..but its still relevant...very...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (41)
7.78%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (308)
58.44%
No (178)
33.78%

Watched Threads