Would you flirt/send sexual innuendos to a girl

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Would you flirt with and send sexual innuendos to a girl you weren't interested in? This guy keeps flirting with me, and once made a joke about me and him having sex. He played it off as a joke as soon as he messaged me...I don't know why but I get the feeling he wasn't joking. What do you guys think?
Anonymous #1
:/
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I have a pretty filthy mind so I'd make sexual jokes to pretty much most of my friends. Not exactly on the same level as that guy but some people can be like that. I wouldn't overthink it to be honest. Do you like him?
SMEGGGY
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If he's sending, he's interested...

Are you thinking of sending him a dirty response?

No I would not if they make me horny, none other no exceptions

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
"Would you flirt with and send sexual innuendos to a girl you weren't interested in?"

No. It sounds thirsty and immature. He might not want a relationship but just wants to have sex. OR He might have some intention to want to date and doesn't know how to express his feelings, this might be especially true if he is young.
RabbitCFH
Badges: 20
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Would you flirt with and send sexual innuendos to a girl you weren't interested in? This guy keeps flirting with me, and once made a joke about me and him having sex. He played it off as a joke as soon as he messaged me...I don't know why but I get the feeling he wasn't joking. What do you guys think?
Did he say something along these lines?

"i think we should have sex
jk lol
but what if i wasnt joking? lol"
Lockra
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by RabbitCFH)
Did he say something along these lines?

"i think we should have sex
jk lol
but what if i wasnt joking? lol"
Shows a clear lack of confidence if you ask me.
Lockra
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
1. Specific quotes of messages would be helpful
2. are you interested in him?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by UWS)
I have a pretty filthy mind so I'd make sexual jokes to pretty much most of my friends. Not exactly on the same level as that guy but some people can be like that. I wouldn't overthink it to be honest. Do you like him?
Yeah I guess plenty of people just joke around about stuff like that casually. It just seems weird because he doesn't usually do it.
Yeah I do like him :lol:
(Original post by SMEGGGY)
If he's sending, he's interested...

Are you thinking of sending him a dirty response?

No I would not if they make me horny, none other no exceptions

Posted from TSR Mobile
No it would be awkward since we see each other at college most days.
"Would you flirt with and send sexual innuendos to a girl you weren't interested in?"

No. It sounds thirsty and immature. He might not want a relationship but just wants to have sex. OR He might have some intention to want to date and doesn't know how to express his feelings, this might be especially true if he is young.
He told me I don't attract the right type of guys, does that mean he thinks he's different to them. But then I don't get why he would joke with me like that.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Lockra)
1. Specific quotes of messages would be helpful
2. are you interested in him?
Read my post above ://
Anonymous #1
gabriellakhan
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Sounds like he's interested
Anonymous #3
Report 3 years ago
Personally, I wouldn't send them to someone I had no attraction to. General sex jokes maybe but not of me having sex with her
Anonymous #3
Report 3 years ago
Does this guy do anything else that could be considered flirty?
Zaliqah
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
He's in it for the sex,not you.
Lord Kitchener
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
He wasn't joking and he almost certainly wants to have sex with you.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Zaliqah)
He's in it for the sex,not you.
(Original post by Lord Kitchener)
He wasn't joking and he almost certainly wants to have sex with you.
Does this guy do anything else that could be considered flirty?
So if he's in it only for the sex then why does he try really hard to make me laugh and goes red around me. I guess it's most likely he just wants one thing :/ So it's just me over analysing everything because I like him and want him to like me.
Lord Kitchener
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
So if he's in it only for the sex then why does he try really hard to make me laugh and goes red around me. I guess it's most likely he just wants one thing :/ So it's just me over analysing everything because I like him and want him to like me.
Depends on the guy but lots of guys will fully commit to a girl to make them have sex, so he's trying to make you comfortable and like him so you will have sex.

Obviously i'm taking a cynical approach, he may really like you and want a relationship, but definitely he's sexually interested in you, so take that as you wish.
Zaliqah
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Well I guess it's possible he likes you and not just for the sex, and that he may have like, different sense of humour or something~ But I suggest you see how he acts around other girls(is it different or the same as how he acted around you)
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Lord Kitchener)
Depends on the guy but lots of guys will fully commit to a girl to make them have sex, so he's trying to make you comfortable and like him so you will have sex.

Obviously i'm taking a cynical approach, he may really like you and want a relationship, but definitely he's sexually interested in you, so take that as you wish.
That's sly but it makes sense: lol:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (129)
14.66%
I'm not sure (40)
4.55%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (264)
30%
I have already dropped out (22)
2.5%
I'm not a current university student (425)
48.3%

Watched Threads