Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Me and a friend right royally burned a drug dealer out of most of his stash about two weeks ago. It's a long story that's best saved for a happier day, cause right now I'd rather get some advice than spin a yarn about stealing and plans coming perfectly together.

Anyway this dealer knew my friend, who was quite in with this crowd, but didn't know me. Somehow it seems that I've been found out as the culprit, due to my mate's big mouth I think. I dunno really, it's something that I'm trying to get to the bottom of.

It's a problem, because I know he's gonna be coming round sometime. What do I do? Do I try and double burn him by phoning the police on him and getting him done for possession? I dunno how the hell that would work so it's not a likely option.

All I'm doing now is trying to stay alert and find out what exactly is happening so when the **** does hit the fan I'll be able to react to the situation. It's real scary this so I dunno what to do... can someone help me?

ReputationRep:
    I think you should spend the next few days getting as much use as possible out of your kneecaps.

ReputationRep:
    Get out of town until the heat's off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VMB)
    Me and a friend right royally burned a drug dealer out of most of his stash about two weeks ago. It's a long story that's best saved for a happier day, cause right now I'd rather get some advice than spin a yarn about stealing and plans coming perfectly together.

Anyway this dealer knew my friend, who was quite in with this crowd, but didn't know me. Somehow it seems that I've been found out as the culprit, due to my mate's big mouth I think. I dunno really, it's something that I'm trying to get to the bottom of.

It's a problem, because I know he's gonna be coming round sometime. What do I do? Do I try and double burn him by phoning the police on him and getting him done for possession? I dunno how the hell that would work so it's not a likely option.

All I'm doing now is trying to stay alert and find out what exactly is happening so when the **** does hit the fan I'll be able to react to the situation. It's real scary this so I dunno what to do... can someone help me?

Seriously I've spent years getting in and out of situations like this where i live. Me and my cousin used to rob pot dealers, some multiple times....I guess they weren't too smart if they fell for our crap more than once. First of all...I realize that having to look over both shoulders every morning walking out to your car isn't the greatest feeling...but hey, this is the route you seem to have chosen.

First thing you need to do is determine how far you really think this guy will take this...I mean is he some random tough ass on the corner who might try and kick your ass or is he someone seriously dangerous that might try and stab you or something? If you didn't evaluate this before nicking his stash you've made a mistake already.

Second...after determining how far he'd be willing to go with this thing....you need to be willing to go further. You might even consider preemptively taking care of this by beating the living bejesus out of him immediately. If you choose this you need to beat this rotten ******* so bad he won't come back looking for more trouble....this of course leaves you open to possible legal repercussions. Basically theres not a whole lot of great options. Getting out of town for any period of time never works...people remember this type of nonsense and this guy is just gonna be pissed when you come back.

Hope this helps.

If you need more help, I'll be in London after the 12th of next month...if need be I'll bring a Louisville Slugger baseball bat and a billiard ball in a tube sock.

ReputationRep:
    youve got yourself in at the deep end with this. You cant take this kind of action without some reprecussions.

going to the police aint going to help. Youve acted in a way that basically vigilante and whilst you had honourable purposes and did what the police did/could not youce decided to play a very dangerous game by thier rules. And you cant jump ship just cos it suddenly got a little bit more dangerous. If you go to the police then the dealer may get arrested but hes just going o get bail (or let go) and then hes going to be even madder.

as dcarsten said is this guy some local stand alone thug or part of a gang. If hes on his own then you may be ok, he might just take his wounds and leave it. If its a gang then your probably going to get caught out. Without picking up and leaving for good you cant run either.

my advice,
    firstly keep your head down and lie low try to ride out the storm
    learn to use a weapon keep it on you and hope they dont have guns

ReputationRep:
    Hide under a rock.

Failing that, hang out with some very big and strong mates, if you have any. And don't go out alone if you can help it.

ReputationRep:
    Shortly the reason I'm thinking the trigger squeezing I'm cold, it's winter season, be cool as all them breezes.

Like everyone else before me pointed out, it all really depends on the kind of person this drug-dealer is and how much balls you got. You can either 1. Let it ride out, see what's up after shizzle has died down or 2. Sort em' out to the point where he don't wanna' come back for more. But I'm guessing this guy you burned is some low profile guy who and your friend thought would burn for the sh.it of it, now you're ****ting it cos' you're dumb enough not to think past the "burn his ass royally" phase.

Oh, P.S I'd do something bout' your mate too, sounds like he snitched on your ass to get his **** out the line of fire.

ReputationRep:
    Who needs a soap when you've got :tsr:

ReputationRep:
    Shame. Shouldn't steal drugs.

ReputationRep:
    You got any crack, fella? my pipe needs a re-fill pronto.

ReputationRep:
    You should put Chuck Norris on speed dial 1, he is the only one who can save you now.

ReputationRep:
    This is a wah, surely?

ReputationRep:
    Depends what kind of character he is. If he is just some random kid who goes around dealing pot for a bit of cash thinking he's tough i would just forget about it and kick his ass if he tries anything. If he is a psycho nut who is likely to try and stab you/beat you half to death, then take action first or leave to be fair. Don't go to the police, it can't be one rule for you and one for everyone else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dcarsten)
    Second...after determining how far he'd be willing to go with this thing....you need to be willing to go further. You might even consider preemptively taking care of this by beating the living bejesus out of him immediately. If you choose this you need to beat this rotten ******* so bad he won't come back looking for more trouble....this of course leaves you open to possible legal repercussions. Basically theres not a whole lot of great options. Getting out of town for any period of time never works...people remember this type of nonsense and this guy is just gonna be pissed when you come back.
    This pretty much sums it up - if they guy is a nutter he won't stop til you 'get it' - so you might have to go to some extremes.

(Original post by dcarsten)

If you need more help, I'll be in London after the 12th of next month...if need be I'll bring a Louisville Slugger baseball bat and a billiard ball in a tube sock.
    Be my friend

ReputationRep:
    I've got me crowbar, hammer drill, knife, bolt cutters and I'm sure I can find a billiard ball in a sock. But if you need that sort of kit you're coming nowhere near me!

ReputationRep:
    Secret option 3:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Challenge him to Mortal Kombat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saruman)
    Depends what kind of character he is. If he is just some random kid who goes around dealing pot for a bit of cash thinking he's tough i would just forget about it and kick his ass if he tries anything. If he is a psycho nut who is likely to try and stab you/beat you half to death, then take action first or leave to be fair. Don't go to the police, it can't be one rule for you and one for everyone else.
    Exactly, thats all the advice you need.. if he is a psycho nut, you might have to face him like a man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andy_1989)
    Exactly, thats all the advice you need.. if he is a psycho nut, you might have to face him like a man.
    In other words, as Pleomax put it:

ReputationRep:
    Are you Tony from Skins? WTF?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clubber Lang)
    In other words, as Pleomax put it:

lol this puts my advice to shame

FATALITY

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.