I kissed another girl Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I literally only made this girl my girlfriend last night after seeing her for 2 months. I went out tonight and was minding my own business dancing with all my boys not paying attention to any girls. All of a sudden a girl comes up to me and starts kissing me and instinctively I kiss back but then realise i have a girlfriend and stop. Should I tell her this? I really like her and I know it might get stirred and blown out of proportion.
TheParham
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
defo dont tell her
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
This is the only good thing abt being a girl
xNe0x
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Defo don't tell her mate she will break up with you for taking FREE pizza. You gotta do what you gotta do.

Spoiler:
Show
don't tell her brother
username1884577
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You "forgot"? lol.
blondyx
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
This seems like really bad advice but I don't think you should tell her. It was a mistake, you were drunk and she kissed you, you just didn't react quick enough to stop it. You have literally only been in a relationship a day. Maybe though you should think about whether you should really be in a relationship though.. I would never forget about someone I was really into to let another person kiss me. Even if you weren't official, would you really have kissed someone if you were really into someone else?
username1842595
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
How can you forget you have a girlfriend?
username2926188
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
How can you just forget you're in a relationship with someone? LOL.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (85)
13.34%
1 (86)
13.5%
2 (83)
13.03%
19.31%
21.98%
18.84%

Watched Threads