Turn on thread page Beta

Personal Statement and Cambridge watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saphenous)
    Haz,
    I got a note from my college in cambridge saying that they were going to decide whether or not to interview me. I thought all people applying to cambridge are interviewed. Whats going on with this?
    what are your GCSES / ASs like? If you have like reasonable grades then you should be interviewed. What college and what subject?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saphenous)
    Haz,
    I got a note from my college in cambridge saying that they were going to decide whether or not to interview me. I thought all people applying to cambridge are interviewed. Whats going on with this?
    lol, yes I'm up at cam and have only just emerged from freshers' week. Whooo! (hungover...) In answer to your question, most but not all applicants are interviewed at cambridge. I recall you had a detailed chat about your application with a tutor who advised you to apply. I would have thought it's unlikely that they would have advised you to apply if you had no chance of an interview. They may however choose some other means of assessment as you are overseas.

Sit tight and try to forget about it for now - they shouldn't take too long to get back to you now. If you want to chat further about Cam stuff I'll PM you my new e-mail address.

Haz xx

ReputationRep:
    hi haz,
    Thanks and I would like you to pm me your email address.

Best Wishes

(Original post by Unregistered)
    u are ****ing well fit.
    isn't Haz's pic of Shannon Elizabeth?

ReputationRep:
    the one from american pie? maybe..

ReputationRep:
    As I keep saying, it's not me. But I'm '****ing well fit' too. ;-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Haz)
    As I keep saying, it's not me. But I'm '****ing well fit' too. ;-)
    we never said you weren't! i just knew i'd seen that face before.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.