Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi All,

I've been put into Falk Egg, and was just wondering whats actually provided in our bedrooms? Do I need to buy a bin? a mirror? or any lighting, I haven't found a comprehensive list anywhere!
    Also are the rooms painted white?!

Anyone else staying here?!

Sophie

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure I got a list in my accomodation pack....(I'm bill mo tho)..but its tucked away in a folder somewhere if I did

Dunno what colour the walls are.

Look on the lboro.ac website in the accomodation section, and look up falk egg, they might have a list somewhere

ReputationRep:
    in falk egg, you get a phone, a bin (two actually, one is a recycling bin), a lamp, a mirror, a bed, a matress, a bedside table, a desk, a chair, a cupboard, curtains and a wardrobe... I think that's everything

edit: see here: http://www.falk-egg.com/new/part5.htm

ReputationRep:
    When I went into my room there was a small Spanish man named Pedro cleaning a novelty porcelain elephant.

ReputationRep:
    thanks, much appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    Are pillows provided? If not, do they sell it in uni?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skyrider007)
    Are pillows provided? If not, do they sell it in uni?
    Yes they are, but ew! I know they wash the 'protective' covers, but I still wouldn't use them. Plenty of cheap bedding sets to be bought in town.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EarlFuzz)
    in falk egg, you get a phone, a bin (two actually, one is a recycling bin), a lamp, a mirror, a bed, a matress, a bedside table, a desk, a chair, a cupboard, curtains and a wardrobe... I think that's everything

edit: see here: http://www.falk-egg.com/new/part5.htm

And a mirror! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whodareswins89)
    And a mirror! :p:
    as I said between lamp and bed

(Original post by EarlFuzz)

ReputationRep:
    Doh.. :rolleyes:

and i read it twice!

Must be excitement

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 30, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.