Turn on thread page Beta

Movie quotes watch

ReputationRep:
    Put some of your best known and great movie quotes here. and here's a question for you people with fancy book learning, is it illegal to get a movie sound clip or a sound clip from a show of a program ex. Kazaa?

ReputationRep:
    There is a ton of great movie clips from the Austin Powers movies, and Anchorman: The legend of Ron Burgundy.

"Dr. Evil, you get the Mojo and you keep you money, and I get your baby..."

ReputationRep:
    can't you put down quotes and turn this into a quiz otherwise it's boring

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloodyValentine)
    can't you put down quotes and turn this into a quiz otherwise it's boring
    Hear, hear.

I can't be bothered to dig out any quotes, but I'll take part in a quiz.

ReputationRep:
    LOOK AT ME!!!! i am soaking wet and i have a hole..... I AM SOAKING WET, AND I HAVE A HOOOOOOLLLLE IN MY STOMACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! :mad: (Goldie Hawn on discovering a shotgun had blown her insides out in Death Becomes Her)

Get away from her you *****!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Ripley to the alien queen in Aliens)

ReputationRep:
    Not so much a qoute but a series of them. I won't bother mentioning the film but it's so bleedin obvious anyway (and long (but worth it)):

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did that break your concentration? I didn't mean to do that. Please, continue. I believe you were saying something about best intentions...................... ............. whatsamatter? Oh, you were through anyway. Well, allow me to retort. Would you describe for me what Marsellus
    Wallace looks like? ...................What country you from!

"What?"

"What" ain't no country I ever heard of! They speak English in "What?"

"What?"

"English-mother*****-do-you-speak-it?

"Yes"

"Then you understand what I'm sayin'?"

"Yes."

"Now describe what Marsellus Wallace looks like!"

"What?"

"Say "What" again! C'mon, say "What" again! I dare ya, I double dare ya motherf****, say "What" one more goddamn time!...........

.......Now describe to me what Marsellus Wallace looks like!"

"Well he's... he's... black and......."

"Go on!"

"...and he's... he's... bald......"

"Does he look like a *****?!"

"What?"

*Jules rolls his eyes and shoots Brett in the shoulder*

"Does....he....look.....like.... ...a *****?!"

"No."

"Then why you try to f*** him like a *****?!"

"I didn't."

"Yes ya did Brett. Ya tried ta f*** 'im and Marsellus Wallace dont like to be f***** by anyone but Mrs Wallace "

ReputationRep:
    ahhh pulp fiction i would have put samuel jackson's vengeance speech though

ReputationRep:
    scarface has a few good ones

''you talking to me?''
    ''say hello to my little friend''

ReputationRep:
    From Dr Strangelove:

General Jack D.Women uh... women sense my power and they seek the life essence. I, uh... I do not avoid women, Mandrake.
    Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: No.
    General Jack D. Ripper: But I... I do deny them my essence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    scarface has a few good ones

''you talking to me?''
    ''say hello to my little friend''
    Scarface has soo many...

"Me, I always tell the truth - even when I lie."
    ''You f*** with Tony Montana, you f*** with the best!!!"

ReputationRep:
    This town is like one big giant pussy waiting to be f*cked.

ReputationRep:
    Since no one has done it i am creating one first one to guess all of them wins. If you really want rep for doing this fine but from me it'll be fairly worthless

1)That's a very expensive glass of Chardonnay you're NOT drinking there. It isn't poisoned.
    2)Never, never, interrupt me, okay? Not if there's a fire, not even if you hear the sound of a thud from my home and one week later there's a smell coming from there that can only be a decaying human body and you have to hold a hanky to your face because the stench is so thick that you think you're going to faint. Even then, don't come knocking. Or, if it's election night, and you're excited and you wanna celebrate because some fudgepacker that you date has been elected the first queer president of the United States and he's going to have you down to Camp David, and you want someone to share the moment with. Even then, don't knock. Not on this door. Not for ANY reason. Do you get me, sweetheart?
    3)-I used to box for Oxford.
    -I used to kill for the CIA.
    4) -Attention, whoever you are. This channel is reserved for emergency calls only...
    -No f****** ****, lady! Do I sound like I'm ordering a pizza?
    5) See, all these movies take place in a town called Shermer, in Illinois. And there's all this fine bush running around, and we could kick all the dude's asses because they're all whiney pussies. Except Judd Nelson - he was harsh. But best of all, there was no one selling weed. So I says to Silent Bob "Man, we could live phat if we were the blunt-connection in Shermer, Illinois!" So we collected some cash we were owed, and caught a bus. But when we got here, you know what we found out? There is no Shermer in Illinois. What kind of **** is that?! F****** movies are ********!
    6)I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries
    7)They was giving me ten thousand watts a day, you know, and I'm hot to trot! The next woman takes me on's gonna light up like a pinball machine and pay off in silver dollars!

Mod Expression - Language Violation - Post Amended
    Mod Expression - Language Violation - Post Amended

ReputationRep:
    Since no one has done it i am creating one first one to guess all of them wins. If you really want rep for doing this fine but from me it'll be fairly worthless

1)That's a very expensive glass of Chardonnay you're NOT drinking there. It isn't poisoned.
    2)Never, never, interrupt me, okay? Not if there's a fire, not even if you hear the sound of a thud from my home and one week later there's a smell coming from there that can only be a decaying human body and you have to hold a hanky to your face because the stench is so thick that you think you're going to faint. Even then, don't come knocking. Or, if it's election night, and you're excited and you wanna celebrate because some fudgepacker that you date has been elected the first queer president of the United States and he's going to have you down to Camp David, and you want someone to share the moment with. Even then, don't knock. Not on this door. Not for ANY reason. Do you get me, sweetheart?
    3)-I used to box for Oxford.
    -I used to kill for the CIA.
    4) -Attention, whoever you are. This channel is reserved for emergency calls only...
    -No f****** ****, lady! Do I sound like I'm ordering a pizza?
    5) See, all these movies take place in a town called Shermer, in Illinois. And there's all this fine bush running around, and we could kick all the dude's asses because they're all whiney pussies. Except Judd Nelson - he was harsh. But best of all, there was no one selling weed. So I says to Silent Bob "Man, we could live phat if we were the blunt-connection in Shermer, Illinois!" So we collected some cash we were owed, and caught a bus. But when we got here, you know what we found out? There is no Shermer in Illinois. What kind of **** is that?! F****** movies are ********!
    6)I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries
    7)They was giving me ten thousand watts a day, you know, and I'm hot to trot! The next woman takes me on's gonna light up like a pinball machine and pay off in silver dollars!
    1. = American Psycho.
    2. = As Good As It Gets.
    3. = A Fish Called Wanda.
    4. = Die Hard.
    5. = Dogma.
    6. = Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
    7. = One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

Mod Expression - Language in Quotation Violation - Post Amended

Mod Expression - Language in Quotation Violation - Post Amended

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stumbleines)
    1. = American Psycho.
    2. = As Good As It Gets.
    3. = A Fish Called Wanda.
    4. = Die Hard.
    5. = Dogma.
    6. = Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
    7. = One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
    Damn all correct. I didn't think it would be that easy

ReputationRep:
    I've spent this week watching a shitload of films. Duke of Edinburgh was long and painful, and this was relaxing, and fun . That's why I know a whole bunch of 'em.

ReputationRep:
    1. "that's a huge *****"
    2. "Daddy, I'm getting married"
    3. "I'm Ibiza"
    4. "Goodnight gentle Jesus"
    5. "Dude, you just f****d up your Ferrari.
    It's not mine."
    6. "put the bunny back in the box"
    7. "I'm really gonna enjoy this"
    8. "Merman, MERMAN!"
    9. "Hey Linda, you're a *****"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    1. "that's a huge *****"
    2. "Daddy, I'm getting married"
    3. "I'm Ibiza"
    4. "Goodnight gentle Jesus"
    5. "Dude, you just f****d up your Ferrari.
    It's not mine."
    6. "put the bunny back in the box"
    7. "I'm really gonna enjoy this"
    8. "Merman, MERMAN!"
    9. "Hey Linda, you're a *****"

i'll guess a few

1)american pie
    2) kevin and perry

9) the wedding singer LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    i'll guess a few

1)american pie
    2) kevin and perry

9) the wedding singer LOL
    1 + 2 are wrong. 9 is right!

ReputationRep:
    1. Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigalo
    3. About A Boy
    5. The Rock
    6. Con Air
    8. Zoolander

And 9. The Wedding Singer, obviously

ReputationRep:
    ahhh pulp fiction i would have put samuel jackson's vengeance speech though
    indeed...

'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish, and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and goodwill, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down on thee with great vengence and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengence upon thee.'

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.