The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

BA (Honours) Arts and Humanities Open University

Hello, Anyone studying Arts and Humanities at OU? I'm doing AA100 & A105 in January and would appreciate any advice, is there anything i should be doing now before i start? thank you :biggrin:
Reply 1
Original post by poppyrosebowles
Hello, Anyone studying Arts and Humanities at OU? I'm doing AA100 & A105 in January and would appreciate any advice, is there anything i should be doing now before i start? thank you :biggrin:

I have just seen your posting. I started AA100 in October, started DE100 (Intro to Psych) in January.
My biggest peice of advice is keeping on top of the workload, preferably being a week or two ahead just in case something happens as falling behind can seem a bit overwhelming. Though with AA100 it's worth baring in mind that technically all you need to get is a pass 3, since towards a degree the module is a pass/fail. They kept this pretty quiet from us and it took off a lot of pressure after.

You won't enjoy all of AA100, some of it I loved and some I hated, that's just the nature of an inlusive module like that.

How are you enoying the start of your course? You doing ok with it? What is the A105 module?
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending