The Student Room Group

RVC Veterinary Medicine Lectures

Hello,

I am looking at studying veterinary medicine and I don't live too far away so I am working out if i would commute from home or live in London. This depends on the hours of lectures a week and how many days excluding private study time?

Basically what are the compulsory hours and number of days to be at RVC to study veterinary medicine?

Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by Jcl06197
Hello,

I am looking at studying veterinary medicine and I don't live too far away so I am working out if i would commute from home or live in London. This depends on the hours of lectures a week and how many days excluding private study time?

Basically what are the compulsory hours and number of days to be at RVC to study veterinary medicine?

Thanks!

Hi there :smile: I am currently studying BVetMed at the RVC in my third year and I have chosen to intercalate this year :smile:. In terms of commuting from home there are a number of students who choose to do this. The RVC records lectures on a system called echo and they are uploaded on RVC learn along with lecture slides and any additional notes. In terms of compulsory hours, it depends on the year you are in and your own commitment to be honest. There are usually a couple of practicals a week that are not recorded so that is up to you. The lectures are recorded and there are some trips to the RVC farm as well. If you have any specific questions feel free to message me and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending