The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
sublime_envy
your avatar is really annoying and I find you to be a cheap imitation of louplou

ha! i didnt even know she existed!
:eek:
Reply 61
_tobi_coker07_
weather you are gay or straight we are all equal.

yeah, sorry: just aggrivated by mc hawking IV 's post... :redface:
Mr_Homosexual

Dont let it get to you mate :smile:
Mr_Homosexual

don't start crying now, I hear gays do that a lot too.
Mr_Homosexual

hmmm, i feel the same,not that im gay but ive got friends that are.......no offence mc hawking IV.
MC Hawking IV
I like to do my part in helping out.

Well done Hawking - ram your wheelchair into one of them.
MC Hawking IV

May I ask what you hope to achieve by these gross generalisation. I see no need for you to be biggoted against people who are gay. What is your problem with them, and how does it affect you?

You don't really think that a gay person would fancy you do you? Or maybe your hatred stems from an inner secret becasue 'sometimes the things we don't like about others are the things we really don't like about ourselves'?
Reply 67
PsychBrainiac
Dont let it get to you mate :smile:

ah: i wont... if he has a problem due to his obvious neanderthal approach to society, it's exactly that: HIS problem...
MC Hawking IV
Is that why you like the taste of ass?

lol very good
Biggles
Well done Hawking - ram your wheelchair into one of them.

That's not very nice dude. But it still made me laugh a bit.
Reply 70
I'm straight personally, but I know alot of gay people and they are fantastic to be around.
MC Hawking IV

Why do you come here and start writing nonsence-------you seriously need to look at yourself and GET A LIFE
Scottus_Mus
I think thats disgusting. I think its horrible that someone can have views like that in today's society. I'm fed up of physical violence shown towards gay people becasue of the way they live their life. It's not thier choice to be gay, they just are. I don't know how you can talk about homophobic abuse so casually its a serious matter.

Also , you're wrong in your definition of homesexuality. You can have a homosexual women :tongue: Yet again the gays win the argument :smile: hehe

Save your moral violence for another time. The fags simply need a good hiding and they'll be fixed.
Scottus_Mus
May I ask what you hope to achieve by these gross generalisation. I see no need for you to be biggoted against people who are gay. What is your problem with them, and how does it affect you?

You don't really think that a gay person would fancy you do you? Or maybe your hatred stems from an inner secret becasue 'sometimes the things we don't like about others are the things we really don't like about ourselves'?

I've got nothing against fags, I just find them funny (to laugh at).
Biggles
Save your moral violence for another time. The fags simply need a good hiding and they'll be fixed.

Well said playa. See now this man's talking sense.
Biggles

Surely only someone who is immoral could find a reason for moral violence. Being moral myself I cannot practise moral violence just the art of reasoning.
Reply 76
MC Hawking IV
I've got nothing against fags, I just find them funny (to laugh at).

That just means that you are sacred of them.
Reply 77
Scottus_Mus
Surely only someone who is immoral could find a reason for moral violence. Being moral myself I cannot practise moral violence just the art of reasoning.

Well said :smile:
Dude
That just means that you are sacred of them.

I ain't scared of no one, bitch.
Reply 79
MC Hawking IV
I ain't scared of no one, bitch.

So if a group of them came up to you and started flirting with you, what would you do?

Latest

Trending

Trending