Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime_envy)
    your avatar is really annoying and I find you to be a cheap imitation of louplou
    ha! i didnt even know she existed!
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _tobi_coker07_)
    weather you are gay or straight we are all equal.
    yeah, sorry: just aggrivated by mc hawking IV 's post...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr_Homosexual)
    Dont let it get to you mate

ReputationRep:
    don't start crying now, I hear gays do that a lot too.

ReputationRep:
    hmmm, i feel the same,not that im gay but ive got friends that are.......no offence mc hawking IV.

(Original post by MC Hawking IV)
    I like to do my part in helping out.
    Well done Hawking - ram your wheelchair into one of them.

ReputationRep:
    May I ask what you hope to achieve by these gross generalisation. I see no need for you to be biggoted against people who are gay. What is your problem with them, and how does it affect you?

You don't really think that a gay person would fancy you do you? Or maybe your hatred stems from an inner secret becasue 'sometimes the things we don't like about others are the things we really don't like about ourselves'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsychBrainiac)
    Dont let it get to you mate
    ah: i wont... if he has a problem due to his obvious neanderthal approach to society, it's exactly that: HIS problem...

Is that why you like the taste of ass?
    lol very good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biggles)
    Well done Hawking - ram your wheelchair into one of them.
    That's not very nice dude. But it still made me laugh a bit.

ReputationRep:
    I'm straight personally, but I know alot of gay people and they are fantastic to be around.

ReputationRep:
    Why do you come here and start writing nonsence-------you seriously need to look at yourself and GET A LIFE

(Original post by Scottus_Mus)
    I think thats disgusting. I think its horrible that someone can have views like that in today's society. I'm fed up of physical violence shown towards gay people becasue of the way they live their life. It's not thier choice to be gay, they just are. I don't know how you can talk about homophobic abuse so casually its a serious matter.

Also , you're wrong in your definition of homesexuality. You can have a homosexual women Yet again the gays win the argument hehe
    Save your moral violence for another time. The **** simply need a good hiding and they'll be fixed.

ReputationRep:
    May I ask what you hope to achieve by these gross generalisation. I see no need for you to be biggoted against people who are gay. What is your problem with them, and how does it affect you?

You don't really think that a gay person would fancy you do you? Or maybe your hatred stems from an inner secret becasue 'sometimes the things we don't like about others are the things we really don't like about ourselves'?
    I've got nothing against ****, I just find them funny (to laugh at).

ReputationRep:
    Save your moral violence for another time. The **** simply need a good hiding and they'll be fixed.
    Well said playa. See now this man's talking sense.

ReputationRep:
    Surely only someone who is immoral could find a reason for moral violence. Being moral myself I cannot practise moral violence just the art of reasoning.

ReputationRep:
    I've got nothing against ****, I just find them funny (to laugh at).
    That just means that you are sacred of them.

ReputationRep:
    Surely only someone who is immoral could find a reason for moral violence. Being moral myself I cannot practise moral violence just the art of reasoning.
    Well said

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    That just means that you are sacred of them.
    I ain't scared of no one, *****.

ReputationRep:
    I ain't scared of no one, *****.
    So if a group of them came up to you and started flirting with you, what would you do?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.