Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

sexuality watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MC Hawking IV)
    I ain't scared of no one, *****.
    If you're not scared of no-one, you must be scared of someone. Fool.

EDIT: I changed the word 'idiot' to 'fool' because MC Hawking IV got offended...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scottus_Mus)
    Surely only someone who is immoral could find a reason for moral violence. Being moral myself I cannot practise moral violence just the art of reasoning.
    high five

ReputationRep:
    I ain't scared of no one, *****.
    I find it very funny that someone who tries to come across as the 'hard man' punctuates properly. Isn’t hard man and good punctuation a bit of an incongruous juxtaposition?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    So if a group of them came up to you and started flirting with you, what would you do?
    Probably just rough them up a bit, using my fists, no weapons of course, that would just be inhumane. A black eye or two ought to teach them to back off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    If you're not scared of no-one, you must be scared of someone. Idiot.
    You gays talk too much. I don't understand your grammatical ********.

ReputationRep:
    That's funny, I'm not gay. It's called a double negative, for your information, although I doubt you'll ever understand the concept.

ReputationRep:
    Probably just rough them up a bit, using my fists, no weapons of course, that would just be inhumane. A black eye or two ought to teach them to back off.
    Again, that just proves that you are sacred of them. Pretending to be a Big Macho Man doesn't really scare anyone you know.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by lubilu)
    seeing if the nat avs are correct/ apply to students
    And what exactly *are* the national averages (including your source please)?

ReputationRep:
    Did you intend your double negative to cancel each other out in which case used the device of litotes to make a deliberate understatement? Or did you just not think before you typed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    That's funny, I'm not gay. It's called a double negative, for your information, although I doubt you'll ever understand the concept.
    Whatever ******. Now you're being prejudiced by calling me thick, it's called a double standard, but I doubt you'll ever understand the concept.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Again, that just proves that you are sacred of them. Pretending to be a Big Macho Man doesn't really scare anyone you know.
    The 'macho man' theme reminds me of the Village People, who were, well, not straight

ReputationRep:
    Whatever ******. Now you're being prejudiced by calling me thick, it's called a double standard, but I doubt you'll ever understand the concept.
    Do you realise how childish you sound?

ReputationRep:
    mind your language

ReputationRep:
    Oh jeeze. I'm a girl. I'm not a lesbian, therefor how am I a ******? I'm not being predjudiced, I'm making it clear that my opinion of you is that you're an idiot. And it is a double negative actually, not a double standard. Get your facts right.

ReputationRep:
    speculation suggests stephen hawking was a closet bisexual at university; did that all change when he became a MC?

ReputationRep:
    Do you realise how childish you sound?
    he needs to grow up...

ReputationRep:
    Did you intend your double negative to cancel each other out in which case used the device of litotes to make a deliberate understatement? Or did you just not think before you typed?
    No, I just don't proof read my posts before I post. What difference does it make, you knew what I meant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    The 'macho man' theme reminds me of the Village People, who were, well, not straight
    Great Disco song.

"Macho, Macho Man"
    "I want to be, a Macho Man".

ReputationRep:
    No, I just don't proof read my posts before I post. What difference does it make, you knew what I meant.
    Missed ya question mark at the end! It should be 'No, I just don't proof read my posts before I post. What difference does it make, you knew what I meant?'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    Oh jeeze. I'm a girl. I'm not a lesbian, therefor how am I a ******? I'm not being predjudiced, I'm making it clear that my opinion of you is that you're an idiot. And it is a double negative actually, not a double standard. Get your facts right.
    Actually I'm saying you have double standards i.e. you're being a hypocrite by assuming that i'm thick just by my grammatical mistakes, when I was chastised for doing the same by assuming that gays were weak and scrawny.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2004
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.