This discussion is closed.
Fleffzilla
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by MC Hawking IV)
I ain't scared of no one, *****.
If you're not scared of no-one, you must be scared of someone. Fool.

EDIT: I changed the word 'idiot' to 'fool' because MC Hawking IV got offended...
_tobi_coker07_
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Scottus_Mus)
Surely only someone who is immoral could find a reason for moral violence. Being moral myself I cannot practise moral violence just the art of reasoning.
high five
Scottus_Mus
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I ain't scared of no one, *****.
I find it very funny that someone who tries to come across as the 'hard man' punctuates properly. Isn’t hard man and good punctuation a bit of an incongruous juxtaposition?
MC Hawking IV
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
So if a group of them came up to you and started flirting with you, what would you do?
Probably just rough them up a bit, using my fists, no weapons of course, that would just be inhumane. A black eye or two ought to teach them to back off.
MC Hawking IV
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Fleff)
If you're not scared of no-one, you must be scared of someone. Idiot.
You gays talk too much. I don't understand your grammatical bull****.
Fleffzilla
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
That's funny, I'm not gay. It's called a double negative, for your information, although I doubt you'll ever understand the concept.
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Probably just rough them up a bit, using my fists, no weapons of course, that would just be inhumane. A black eye or two ought to teach them to back off.
Again, that just proves that you are sacred of them. Pretending to be a Big Macho Man doesn't really scare anyone you know.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lubilu)
seeing if the nat avs are correct/ apply to students
And what exactly *are* the national averages (including your source please)?
Scottus_Mus
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Did you intend your double negative to cancel each other out in which case used the device of litotes to make a deliberate understatement? Or did you just not think before you typed?
MC Hawking IV
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Fleff)
That's funny, I'm not gay. It's called a double negative, for your information, although I doubt you'll ever understand the concept.
Whatever ******. Now you're being prejudiced by calling me thick, it's called a double standard, but I doubt you'll ever understand the concept.
Fleffzilla
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
Again, that just proves that you are sacred of them. Pretending to be a Big Macho Man doesn't really scare anyone you know.
The 'macho man' theme reminds me of the Village People, who were, well, not straight
Scottus_Mus
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Whatever ******. Now you're being prejudiced by calling me thick, it's called a double standard, but I doubt you'll ever understand the concept.
Do you realise how childish you sound?
_tobi_coker07_
Report 15 years ago
mind your language
Fleffzilla
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Oh jeeze. I'm a girl. I'm not a lesbian, therefor how am I a ******? I'm not being predjudiced, I'm making it clear that my opinion of you is that you're an idiot. And it is a double negative actually, not a double standard. Get your facts right.
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
speculation suggests stephen hawking was a closet bisexual at university; did that all change when he became a MC?
_tobi_coker07_
Report 15 years ago
Do you realise how childish you sound?
he needs to grow up...
MC Hawking IV
Report 15 years ago
Did you intend your double negative to cancel each other out in which case used the device of litotes to make a deliberate understatement? Or did you just not think before you typed?
No, I just don't proof read my posts before I post. What difference does it make, you knew what I meant.
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Fleff)
The 'macho man' theme reminds me of the Village People, who were, well, not straight
Great Disco song.

"Macho, Macho Man"
"I want to be, a Macho Man".
Scottus_Mus
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
No, I just don't proof read my posts before I post. What difference does it make, you knew what I meant.
Missed ya question mark at the end! It should be 'No, I just don't proof read my posts before I post. What difference does it make, you knew what I meant?'
MC Hawking IV
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Fleff)
Oh jeeze. I'm a girl. I'm not a lesbian, therefor how am I a ******? I'm not being predjudiced, I'm making it clear that my opinion of you is that you're an idiot. And it is a double negative actually, not a double standard. Get your facts right.
Actually I'm saying you have double standards i.e. you're being a hypocrite by assuming that i'm thick just by my grammatical mistakes, when I was chastised for doing the same by assuming that gays were weak and scrawny.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (98)
53.85%
Yes, but I want to swap them (14)
7.69%
No, but I know who I want to choose (18)
9.89%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (45)
24.73%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (7)
3.85%

Watched Threads