Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    It's not that big a deal as i said. What is about lesbians that turn guys like him on so much.
    Probably the fact that he could never a girl to go out with and has never seen one naked; the prospect of two is overwhelming for him.

ReputationRep:
    don't feed the troll, he might like eating ass

(ps sorry for the horrible american spelling)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scottus_Mus)
    Probably the fact that he could never a girl to go out with and has never seen one naked; the prospect of two is overwhelming for him.
    Yer, thats proplerly it. And the reason he's left is because we were all ganging up on him.

ReputationRep:
    Oh no, he left, sure I'll just about cope
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Dude)
    Yer, thats proplerly it. And the reason he's left is because we were all ganging up on him.
    He's gone because he was trolling and it was pointed out and he assumed (as most trolls do) that people would stop reacting to his posts once his trolling nature had been pointed out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roseonthegrave)
    Awh, thanks. Actually I thought that dude was a real representative from that site and gave him positive rep before I read all the crap he was spewing in this thread.

Proof you should read before you rep
    Reminds me of someone's signature; "proof you should think before you speak"

ReputationRep:
    I'm straight but I do have my feminine side as I'm not 'macho' enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    He's gone because he was trolling and it was pointed out and he assumed (as most trolls do) that people would stop reacting to his posts once his trolling nature had been pointed out
    How do we lure the troll back so that we may question him further your highness?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    How do we lure the troll back so that we may question him further your highness?
    You don't

You feed the troll - he wins
    You ignore the troll - he loses

He'd already got what he wanted out of all of you

ReputationRep:
    You don't

We'll ignore him and he can starve! Then maybe we can get back to a discussion about sexuality without his bigoted attitude.

ReputationRep:
    We'll ignore him and he can starve! Then maybe we can get back to a discussion about sexuality without his bigoted attitude.
    so, where was this discussion at before he joined in?

ReputationRep:
    You don't

Yea, Exactly :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotus_lee)
    I'm straight but I do have my feminine side as I'm not 'macho' enough.
    Some girls prefer that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    so, where was this discussion at before he joined in?
    It was rather peaceful: although I daresay a little uninteresting, mainly because few people had discovered the thread. Now that we have so many straight and gay people on the threat I'm sure we can have a serious discussion about sexuality.

ReputationRep:
    If we're going to have a serious discussion, let's talk about the gay scene. Anybody here into it? What's it like where you live?

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much non-existent in Camberley however I did get this guy chatting me up and getting touchy at a club the other night. That was interesting....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsychBrainiac)
    Pretty much non-existent in Camberley however I did get this guy chatting me up and getting touchy at a club the other night. That was interesting....
    Especially if you're not gay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    If we're going to have a serious discussion, let's talk about the gay scene. Anybody here into it? What's it like where you live?
    To be honest I'm not really into the gay scene. I don't like the fact that so much of it is geared at promiscuity. I don't like the whole concept of 'one-night stands' that are common within the heterosexual or homosexual community.

I'd sooner have a long loving relationship than many that don't mean anything.

ReputationRep:
    haha, well I didnt expect it, lets just say that.

ReputationRep:
    Mr_Homosexual is indeed one of my close friends, and I introduced him to UKL. As far as my knowledge goes, the scene here (Shropshire) is pretty much non-existant with the 'gay club' sort of scene in mind, but through a very helpful thing called msn, he's met some men over the internet that live nearby. Although if I'm wrong I'm sure he'll come online and tell me eventually...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2004
Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.