Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

sexuality watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scottus_Mus)
    To be honest I'm not really into the gay scene. I don't like the fact that so much of it is geared at promiscuity. I don't like the whole concept of 'one-night stands' that are common within the heterosexual or homosexual community.

I'd sooner have a long loving relationship than many that don't mean anything.
    I really couldn't agree more. I find it utterly revolting. And living in Manchester you often can't escape it.

ReputationRep:
    Yea, I'd love a loving relationship right now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    I really couldn't agree more. I find it utterly revolting. And living in Manchester you often can't escape it.
    My heartfelt sympathy goes out to you. I couldn't stand Canal St. and all that.

I don't like the way that 'Queer As Folk' tired to glorify homosexual promiscuity. I just thought it was disgusting that they could put promiscuity on a pedestal to be admired.

I dread to think of the hundreds of young homosexuals who follow that path without knowing its effects in 10 or 15 years time.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2004
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.