The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Assalaamu 'alaykum :awesome:
guys u know you are supposed to click orange banner when thread ends so all the parts link together.......
Reply 22
Original post by Palmyra
Not at all, I fully recognise that the 'revolution' began with good and legitimate intentions, and it is mainly the disproportionate crackdown on it that resulted in the escalation of violence.

However, the influx of foreign jihadists and funding for other states' own geopolitical aims cannot be ignored (notably Saudi Arabia and Qatar). Nor can we pretend that a majority of 'rebels' are secular, tolerant people with a legitimate stake in the future of Syria.

I fully support an internationally-monitored election in which all Syrians can vote to determine the future of Syria - do you?

Yes I do agree actually :smile:

Maybe people would take you more seriously though if you stopped labelling them 'salafi' if they disagree.
Reply 24
Original post by ash92:)
Assalaamu 'alaykum :awesome:

Wa'alaykum Assalaam :ahee:
Reply 25
Reply 26

SUBHANALLAH :smile:

So cute :love:
Does anyone know how many people you have to rep before you can rep the same person again? PRSOM really annoys me :|
Walaykum asalaam warahmatullah

~

Original post by LotusBlue
Does anyone know how many people you have to rep before you can rep the same person again? PRSOM really annoys me :|

10 I think.

Idk just keep trying to rep me to see if it works
Reply 37
Original post by IdeasForLife
10 I think.

Wow i didnt even know that. So many nice posts 😌
Original post by TheProphetsPath
Idk just keep trying to rep me to see if it works

Ha good idea :rolleyes:
Ha good idea :rolleyes:

:wink: ik

Latest