This discussion is closed.
k_man_93
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hello everyone,

I have part 1 of the IEET (Intern employment eligibility test) coming up in Ireland in January 2017.

Currently, some websites have been provided to applicants by the Irish intern program for recommended reading however very little info is given about the actual questions and only 1 sample has been provided for each part of the exam.

There is very limited information on the internet regarding this exam, therefore I am very curious about what to expect.

If anyone has previously taken this exam or has some more info, I would highly highly appreciate it.

Thanks.
mb2018
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hello,I am thinking of taking this exam in January 2018 but worried because of the lack of information- how does one learn about all the sections in part 1, and how did part 2 go?Would appreciate any infoThanks.
imgitaly
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hello there. So how did the exam go last year? I will take it in a week from now.How did you prepare? can you give us any insights regarding the questions? How would you recommend to prepare for it?please share some information regarding the exam.Thank you
lrania
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi, so how did it go?
chiarina96
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi how did the exam go? Can you share any information re the exam?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (173)
14.59%
I'm not sure (54)
4.55%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (346)
29.17%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.95%
I'm not a current university student (578)
48.74%

Watched Threads