The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ThornsnRoses
i think im going to start boycotting newbie threads...

You're so negative. Why bother? Let them talk about what they want. Would you consider me a newbie?
zazy
How can that be possible? Most old and good members are leaving :frown:

i know :frown: thats why am so upset...i miss the meaningful conversations we had and the closeness...WE SHOUDL STICK TOGETHER :biggrin:
ThornsnRoses
youre a typical newbie...you make trivial threads, and you make threads that have been done before and discussed taking up about 30 pages...

i want the old UKL back :frown:

WHo are you to judge what is trivial and what is not?

And, yes, topics have been covered more than once. But people leave and come to this forum, making the responses fresh.

I think that you need to get out more, oldie.
ThornsnRoses
youre a typical newbie...you make trivial threads, and you make threads that have been done before and discussed taking up about 30 pages...

i want the old UKL back :frown:
Tough!
Reply 24
ThornsnRoses
i know :frown: thats why am so upset...i miss the meaningful conversations we had and the closeness...WE SHOUDL STICK TOGETHER :biggrin:

even you must have been a noobie once.

lu x
drago di giada
You're so negative. Why bother? Let them talk about what they want. Would you consider me a newbie?

im not negative...im just in a bad mood :mad: feeling down :frown:
Oh, and I am white British.
ThornsnRoses

awww... I could always give you a link to a website that cheers everyone up. Its hilarious.
lubilu
even you must have been a noobie once.

lu x

i was actually
ThornsnRoses
Well I would appreciate it if you did not take it out on my thread thank you very much!
drago di giada
awww... I could always give you a link to a website that cheers everyone up. Its hilarious.

ok :biggrin:
what does lu x mean? Just curious.
Reply 32
We're all newbies, compared to someone...
ThornsnRoses
i was actually
So do not comment on newbies because I would like to see how many people enjoyed your company when you were a newbie. I bet you made so called 'trivial threads' that have been done before and take up over 30 pages etc!
Reply 34
drago di giada
what does lu x mean? Just curious.

lu is for lubilu and the x is a kiss!

okai please no more noob bashing.. im 'full member' now.. although all that proves is that i somehoe managed to rack up 100 post in 4 days...#

lu x
Reply 35
Bloody noob bashers, just remember we work in numbers and could lead the revolution...
icetopaz_h454
So do not comment on newbies because I would like to see how many people enjoyed your company when you were a newbie. I bet you made so called 'trivial threads' that have been done before and take up over 30 pages etc!

the ones that took over 30 pages tended not to be trivial and no i never really made threads...i contributed to threads though and i didnt make 10 threads a min.

And when i joined i took part most in the academic thread and didnt join general chat until a long time after.

I also used guest before i signed up...so i new how things worked and used to frequently visit the site, before posting.

But as you asked...im leaving the thread :tongue:
Nik P
Bloody noob bashers, just remember we work in numbers and could lead the revolution...
Damn straight my fellow 'respected member'!
Reply 38
Nik P

Go on then.
http://www.illwillpress.com/vault.html

Download the movies that say:

Nuts To You
Small, Medium, Large
Sitcom Silliness
Hypnotic Foamy
Eye Stigmata

If you do not like swearing, or blood, don't watch them. Its animated. But its funny.

Latest

Trending

Trending