Student Finance Correspondence Watch

aneesa89
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Hi i chekd this online today, and at the top are these three

24/08/2007 Post Combined Maintenance Loan & Tuition Fee Loan Payment Confirmation Letter
24/08/2007 Post Combined Maintenance Loan & Tuition Fee Loan Payment Confirmation Letter
23/08/2007 Post Combined Maintenance Loan & Tuition Fee Loan Payment Confirmation Letter

That apparently were posted a few days ago (even tho i haven received them)... what are they?
VENIVIDIVICI
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by aneesa89)
Hi i chekd this online today, and at the top are these three

23/08/2007 Post Combined Maintenance Loan & Tuition Fee Loan Payment Confirmation Letter

That apparently were posted a few days ago (even tho i haven received them)... what are they?
Exactly what it says. It's should be your final notification letter of finance (which you applied for) through the SLC. I also have the same letter on my account and also haven't received it yet, but when I checked under "view payments" on my account there it showed when and how my fees and monies will be paid. I think the letter is just confirming that in writing and it is what you have to take to Uni when you do go register.
VENIVIDIVICI
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Oh, I also have 3 entries on my account saying the exact same thing...maybe its a system glitch or maybe we just going to get 3 separate letters saying the same or different things....we'll just have to wait and see.
snu
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Yeah, they like sending pointless duplicates. Just ignore them and look at the most recent )
VENIVIDIVICI
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by snu)
Yeah, they like sending pointless duplicates. Just ignore them and look at the most recent )
Thanks for the reply, appreciate it.

I wonder how long before we actually receive it in the post? I know what I'm getting, but getting it in writing just makes it more tangible, if you know what I mean.
Ilora-Danon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
My account says the same though I haven't received any of them... I'm just gonna ignore them lol.
snu
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I think they send them second class, it can take a good few days.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever experienced bullying?

Yes (371)
74.5%
No (127)
25.5%

Watched Threads