Original post by Yoyoyo4
Sweet, you heading there by yourself?

Yeah tubing it up.
Original post by timster32
Yeah tubing it up.

Nice, see you there :smile:
Original post by aeryk

Spoiler

fast track to an interview isn't much? have you lost your mind.
To those who have completed insight days or similar events in the past, what do I need to take with me?
Original post by Jeremy Fragrance
To those who have completed insight days or similar events in the past, what do I need to take with me?

Nothing.
Reply 425
Original post by djbdom
What other work exp you got? Not sure about this program, you got linkedin?

MS insight day, that JPM thing, a week long programme at an IB (already completed), another week at the end of the month at an inv management firm. I think that's it for now but I will 95% not go to that JPM programme and just hope to get into the insight day next year. Yeah, I have LI btw.
Original post by timster32
I'm not sure how competitive most of them are, I know for certain that J.P Morgan is very competitive though and maybe also Morgan Stanley. Also, I know that it is possible to get convert the insight day into a SW for the J.P Morgan one but not sure about others. It's good to put down on your CV so I guess going to an insight day will help slightly.

Original post by Princepieman
JPM last year had more than 1.5k applications for 100 places over two days (50 a day), CS had over 1k for 125 places. Not sure about the others, I was on those ones.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nomura had >450 for 32 spots this yr
Reply 427
Original post by Vl7d
MS insight day, that JPM thing, a week long programme at an IB (already completed), another week at the end of the month at an inv management firm. I think that's it for now but I will 95% not go to that JPM programme and just hope to get into the insight day next year. Yeah, I have LI btw.

Dam you've done a lot, how'd you get into the week long program?

What time are you getting up to London for the MS one?
Reply 428
Original post by djbdom
Dam you've done a lot, how'd you get into the week long program?

What time are you getting up to London for the MS one?

Week longs through other sign up things e.g. SEO etc.

I live in London and as the thing starts at ~11 I will leave at around 9:30 and get there hopefully at 10:45 or a bit earlier. How about you, where are you coming from?
Reply 429
Original post by Vl7d
Week longs through other sign up things e.g. SEO etc.

I live in London and as the thing starts at ~11 I will leave at around 9:30 and get there hopefully at 10:45 or a bit earlier. How about you, where are you coming from?

(edited 6 years ago)
No the bigger question is why he's asking this after booking hotel and travel loooool
Reply 431
Original post by djbdom

??
Original post by adderzz
Hey everyone, I have got an offer for JP Morgan's A Level insight day tomorrow (23 August) but unfortunately can't make it since I am quite ill. If any of you want to attend the event in my place (all you've got to do is say you're me at the entrance - no ID needed), give me a call at 07729755797. Cheers!

yh...

Spoiler

Original post by adderzz
Hey everyone, I have got an offer for JP Morgan's A Level insight day tomorrow (23 August) but unfortunately can't make it since I am quite ill. If any of you want to attend the event in my place (all you've got to do is say you're me at the entrance - no ID needed), give me a call at 07729755797. Cheers!

probably not a good idea to put your phone number on an open forum

Posted from TSR Mobile
For insight days, if it asks for ucas points but I am in year 13, rather than putting the worst category (0) should I put the equivalent to my predicted grades?
Original post by moss6
For insight days, if it asks for ucas points but I am in year 13, rather than putting the worst category (0) should I put the equivalent to my predicted grades?

Yes
Which banks do year 13 insight days that are not purely for low household income students? I am struggling to find any.
Original post by idontwantto
Which banks do year 13 insight days that are not purely for low household income students? I am struggling to find any.

all of em
found one now, baml
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending