The Student Room Group

Are you excited about Prison Break?

I sure am!

Scroll to see replies

Yes!!!!!!!!! Cannot wait
YAAAS! I've missed my baby Michael and the rest of the gang.

@childofthesun
getting a bit **** tbh not sure how many times they're going to repeat the same storyline (breaking out of prison) then kill someone then bring them back to life to do it all again.
Original post by Palmyra
getting a bit **** tbh not sure how many times they're going to repeat the same storyline (breaking out of prison) then kill someone then bring them back to life to do it all again.

Micheal is usually the one to be breaking people out of prison so it'll be very interesting to see how Lincoln and the others can do it to Michael. It's going to be so awesome!
Original post by childofthesun
Yes!!!!!!!!! Cannot wait

SAME!!!! If i was in in the middle of a zombie apocalypse, i'd drop everything to just watch prison break. I love it that much!!!!
Original post by queen-bee
YAAAS! I've missed my baby Michael and the rest of the gang.

@childofthesun

Highkey jealous of Sara !!
First season was good. Second season was ok. The rest was bs, can't believe they're making another one.
Original post by emerald7770
Highkey jealous of Sara !!

Total highkey,You can't keep it under control,he's soooooo irresistible
Original post by Abdukazam
First season was good. Second season was ok. The rest was bs, can't believe they're making another one.

Prison Break is LIT. I personally think that every episode was super good. And i hopes it goes up to 7 seasons or something.
SAME!!!! If i was in in the middle of a zombie apocalypse, i'd drop everything to just watch prison break. I love it that much!!!!

ott tbh :erm:

Micheal is usually the one to be breaking people out of prison so it'll be very interesting to see how Lincoln and the others can do it to Michael. It's going to be so awesome!

it's just the same thing, breaking out of prison, something bad happens, restart

michael will probably be pulling the strings still anyway, not as though lincoln will turn into a genius all of a sudden
Reply 11
Should be really good :biggrin: *fingers crossed*
Total highkey,You can't keep it under control,he's soooooo irresistible

Hahaha ikr! I have the biggest crush on michael but SUCRE IS ALSO SO IRRESISTIBLE
Original post by Palmyra

it's just the same thing, breaking out of prison, something bad happens, restart

michael will probably be pulling the strings still anyway, not as though lincoln will turn into a genius all of a sudden

Lincoln is such a thug as well lol

I gave up when they did the whole 'daddy and mom' issues thing, you know a shows bankrupt when they have to resort to bringing in super parents.
Original post by Palmyra

I watched prison break from start to finish, 3 times! I think it's superb. I love absolutely everything there is about it.
Hahaha ikr! I have the biggest crush on michael but SUCRE IS ALSO SO IRRESISTIBLE

Fernando!!!! :heart:
Original post by HarrisonGCSE
Should be really good :biggrin: *fingers crossed*

I hope soooo :biggrin: :biggrin:
Fernando!!!! :heart:

I hate t-bag but i also thank god he's in prison break because he brings so much tension to it
Reply 18
Can't wait!! Although I hope it can live up to the 1st season as since then it's started to get a bit repetitive and dull. Even if it's as good as season 2 I'd be happy.
I'm soooooooo excited! Though i do have to admit that the show seemed to become a bit like a soap opera. in my opinion it went like this:

S1: AMAZING
S2: even better omg
S3: this is where things started going down hill
S4: wtf is even going on

Quick Reply

Latest