Turn on thread page Beta

Does anyone else hate it when... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    Bath Maths, AAA (or AAB + a in AS Further)
    EHhhh no problem. Which bit are you worried about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    Oh my godddd, only 15 days until hat eating day.
    glad to see youre using the terminology

(Original post by fishpaste)
    EHhhh no problem. Which bit are you worried about?
    well not the Aa in Maths/FMaths, its the other subjects - French and Computing that are the problems

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    glad to see youre using the terminology

well not the Aa in Maths/FMaths, its the other subjects - French and Computing that are the problems
    Ehh good luck

ReputationRep:
    the worst thing is having that asked when everyones expecting u to get the top grades esp parents! when u no uve worked the hardest u possiby can, but dont yet know if your grades will please..
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I suppose the best answer is, "why don't you ask me this again in... 23 days time?" (for now at least)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    hehe, what i used to hate last year was people used to say that, and id reply. i think ive done ok in maths probably b but a if im lucky but not too good in psychology probably a b if im lucky and awful in physics scraping a c if i was lucky....and everyone used to say "oh your just putting yourself down..be more positive"

and then results day came...and i was like "told you so" almost getting what id predicted perfectly!

love Katy ***
    I'm pretty sure I failed English Lit, and whenever I say this to people they go "No, I'm sure you didn't. You'll get a really good grade for it I'm sure." It just makes it worse! Now I feel under pressure! If people just said "Yeh, well who cares" and accept the almost certain fact that I failed then I'd feel alright about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    ...people ask you how you think youve done in exams, and what you think youll get on august 19th?

Its so annoying, you cant give a proper answer, obviously youre praying that you have met the grades and you think if you say something low(try to be modest) then it might actually happen!

And if you say something high/Ive met my offer then you think youre tempting fate...

Then theres always the fact that you dont really have a clue how youve done..

Also makes me start thinking about results day and I get scareddddddddd

Doesnt help either when most of your group of friends are rocket scientists and very competative about their marks.

But this is only on QCS trial, I still have the real tests to come so itll get worse!

Usually when they ask me about QCS I usually just say "Look darl, if I knew how I went Id say, but I dont."

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.