Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I got my accom through and im staying in fraser court.
    I didnt even apply to there so im not sure what its like

anyone know, or is any one else going to live there?

FC524

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm in FC523! We're neighbours!

What are the odds, both of us posting on this forum, getting our accommodation through this late, with none of our choices on it. I'm doing maths (and music) too, maybe they just shoved in a hall as close as possible to the King's Buildings.

I haven't heard anything about Fraser Court either really, I found one mention of it on here saying that the rooms are slightly bigger than average, which sounds okay. Other than that I guess I'll find out when I get there.

You and I will have to work together to make flat 2, block 5 legendary. I suppose I'll see you on the 8th. That's a weird thought.

ReputationRep:
    im doing maths so im glad that its near by.

There are hardly any pictures of the place, but from what i can gather its nice. That and you get to go to all the pollock parties as they are close lol.

FC524 - is that room 4 as in bedroom, or group of bedrooms?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomkent)
    im doing maths so im glad that its near by.

There are hardly any pictures of the place, but from what i can gather its nice. That and you get to go to all the pollock parties as they are close lol.

FC524 - is that room 4 as in bedroom, or group of bedrooms?
    From what I've been told it's block 5, flat 2, room 4. I'm not totally sure what the "blocks" are though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SAHoops)
    From what I've been told it's block 5, flat 2, room 4. I'm not totally sure what the "blocks" are though.
    I think the 'blocks' are buildings - fraser court is made up of several small buildings

ReputationRep:
    By block I think it most probably means stairwell. So your flats will both be on stairwell 5, and therefore accessed by entering the building through door 5.

ReputationRep:
    apparently they are like seperate buildings (i really should have visited the uni lol)

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.