The Student Room Group

Your perfect girlfriend/boyfriend

Mine would be a hippie chick. Someone who I could listen to long improvisational music with. Someone who would trip on acid with me. A gal who's intelligent, well-read and spiritual (not religious, I'm an atheist, but I'm still spiritual) who I can connect with.

What I don't want is what all girls I meet seem to be... utterly boring and like every other girl. I want a girl who wears scarlet begonias in her curls.

Scroll to see replies

a rock star. Mmmmmmm
Reply 2
my current one.

oh yeah, in before everyone else. :cool:
Reply 3
VMB
Mine would be a hippie chick. Someone who I could listen to long improvisational music with. Someone who would trip on acid with me. A gal who's intelligent, well-read and spiritual (not religious, I'm an atheist, but I'm still spiritual) who I can connect with.

What I don't want is what all girls I meet seem to be... utterly boring and like every other girl. I want a girl who wears scarlet begonias in her curls.

^^^^

Sounds good.

Add on the 6ft and slim and she sounds about right for me.
Reply 4
Damn you Thud :hmmm:

:p: Except my perfect boyfriend isn't my current one :wink:

Tall, good body, blonde or light brown hair, sensitive, caring, loves me :p:
PhilHaggis
^^^^

Sounds good.

I like short girls tbh. ANd yeah it does sound good, I like intelligent girls personally.
Reply 6
PhilHaggis
^^^^

Sounds good.

Slim yeh, but I wouldn't go that tall, for me anyway! My height or smaller for me.

I'll go with VMB's idea of not having a gf that's boring, or that walks around looking bored. Gotta be pretty, have nice eyes, makes me happy, is fashionable. And be good in bed*

Wonder if theres any women on here like that, eh?!!

*i'm joking you clowns!
Reply 7
I would want a comedian with an interest in philosophy and an obsession with music. :biggrin:
Reply 8
Someone intelligent, ambitious, independent yet caring and affectionate, 6 foot +, preferably dark haired, slim/average, can make me smile. Loyal, honest, all that kind of thing as well. A bit old fashioned :wink:
Reply 9
Someone's who's sweet but not too sweet that he sounds stalker-ish. Someone who'd protect me, is not scared of the things I'm scared of (i.e. the dark), is generally happy, can stand my temper tantrums, impresses me with his intellect and is generally good at sports.

Taller than me too. But that wouldn't be too hard. I'm 5ft2 :p:
VMB

"She had rings on her fingers and bells on her shoes.
And I knew without askin she was into the blues.
She wore scarlet begonias tucked into her curls,
I knew right away she was not like other girls, other girls."

You've been listening to this song waaaay too much, homeboy :smile:
OK, mine would have to be...

a) Dark, floppy haired, or short but still good to run fingers through.
b) Dresses casual - smart - i.e. suits, shirts, but not like some hot-shot lawyer. More like an alcoholic (think Bernard Black), or a tweed-wearing geography teacher. Or Derren Brown.
c) Intelligent. Must read books. Must have interest in life.
d) Have some kind of taste in music - i.e. classical or jazz, or just generally good music... none of this Girls Aloud HooHaa.
e) Mature, yet playful.

Yep, I think that sums it up. I'm thinking a cross between Richard Dawkins, Derren Brown and Bernard Black. Oh dear Lord.
Reply 12
yo momma.
Reply 13
One that leaves before next morning
Reply 14
LOST

^^ or leaves sometime in the next morning. Either way is good :cool:
Reply 15
VMB
OP
BornUnderPunches
"She had rings on her fingers and bells on her shoes.
And I knew without askin she was into the blues.
She wore scarlet begonias tucked into her curls,
I knew right away she was not like other girls, other girls."

You've been listening to this song waaaay too much, homeboy :smile:

Haha, you impress me yet again
Reply 16
Intellectual, a good debater, independent, good sense of humour, charismatic, not ugly. Someone who doesn't need me too much or think he's the luckiest man in the world because he's with me.
Oh, and if possible a Doctor and an excellent trumpet player.
Reply 17
Less than £50 an hour would suit me.
Reply 18
LOST

Saruman
^^ or leaves sometime in the next morning. Either way is good :cool:

Some people eh...!
Reply 19
It would be dull if they were perfect. Just somebody who is nice, smart, funny and not a total bastard. But all the rules go out of the window if there's that special spark.

Latest

Trending

Trending