The Student Room Group

Popular Songs you hate/dislike

Scroll to see replies

I love pop songs...
I love singing songs, especially pop songs...
All of them
Original post by homeland.lsw

24K magic

Uptown Funk

Basically all Bruno Mars songs :colonhash:

All Little Mix songs :colonhash: (especially That's my girl- like they're glamourising war or something)

Shoutout to my ex

Closer (but after I got bored of it, I just found remixes of the same song so I'm still listening to it I guess)

LET IT GO (compare the meerkat/market's new ad thooooo :colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:)

Sugar Maroon 5

The new maroon 5 song too (the one where they look like weird things)

Faded (pretty disappointed cos i really like alan walker but it was just far too overplayed)

Sorry dude, I'm 3 weeks late... but "That's My Girl" isn't by Little Mix, it's by Fifth Harmony :P So I'm guessing you hate all of Fifth Harmony's songs. Soz, I'm a Little Mix fangirl, just had to point that out. I'll leave now.
Original post by nikkib99
Sorry dude, I'm 3 weeks late... but "That's My Girl" isn't by Little Mix, it's by Fifth Harmony :P So I'm guessing you hate all of Fifth Harmony's songs. Soz, I'm a Little Mix fangirl, just had to point that out. I'll leave now.

yh ur right i meant fifth harmony. hehe so glad they've broken up :colone:
No Brainer - Justin Bieber
No doubt-don’t speak
Original post by Sweetpeasw
lush life zara larsson

Oh my, how dare you?!

Spoiler

Original post by nikkib99

Ayy I spot a fellow Mixer :laugh: :heart:
Reply 28
I don't really know any.
Take my breath away by Berlin
Shut Up And Dance. Jesus Christ.
Reply 31
my heart will go on
'Stairway to Heaven' and 'Bohemian Rhapsody'. They're not necessarily bad songs, it just annoys me how overrated they are.
Dance Monkey - Tones and I

I don't even know if its good or not anymore I'm just sick of hearing it three times a day minimum on the radio at work! :shot:
All Taylor Swift songs
Senorita - Camilla Cabello and Shawn Mendes (nothing beats the Justin Timberlake version)
Hey ya - Outkast (they've made better songs)
All about that bass - Meghan Trainor
Bad guy - Billie Ellish
7 years - Lukas Graham
Moves like jagger - Maroon 5
See you again - Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth
Selfie - The Chainsmokers
Yummy - Justin Bieber
Reply 35
hi
Reply 36
i love dance monkey

Quick Reply