The Student Room Group

Christmas revision?

Should I be revising for my GCSE's over Christmas?
I had my mocks for the two weeks before and did well in them all bar one, I will be doing some work on coursework and I'm re-reading one of the texts for English, but should I be doing more than this?
Original post by lyeeta
Should I be revising for my GCSE's over Christmas?
I had my mocks for the two weeks before and did well in them all bar one, I will be doing some work on coursework and I'm re-reading one of the texts for English, but should I be doing more than this?

Depends , obviously relax but I personally will be aimed to do 4-5 hours a day and chill for the rest. Its different for everyone. It will probably take away pressure nearer to the time. of the real exams What subjects u doing?
Reply 2
Original post by fleky6910
Depends , obviously relax but I personally will be aimed to do 4-5 hours a day and chill for the rest. Its different for everyone. It will probably take away pressure nearer to the time. of the real exams What subjects u doing?

Biology Chemistry Physics English Maths Spanish History and Engineering

4-5 hours bloody hell m8 thats alot
Original post by lyeeta
Biology Chemistry Physics English Maths Spanish History and Engineering

Cool , what kind of grades u aiming for and u got any ideas for a levels? Do u not have to do Religion?
Original post by johnsmith100

Yeah I cant screw these GCSE's exams up , u in year 11?
Reply 6
Aiming for A's and B's, C in Spanish
I thought that was a bit much, but I guess you're right, your life depends on your GCSE results
Reply 7
I have to study RE (one lesson a week) but no exam in it
Reply 8

What were you thinking of doing?
Original post by lyeeta
Aiming for A's and B's, C in Spanish
I thought that was a bit much, but I guess you're right, your life depends on your GCSE results

Not necessarily but I would give them 100%. I am doing ALOT of GCSE's. I am doing 3 maths qualifications this year( new maths GCSE, stats and further maths level 2 qualification), Im doing triple science,RP, Economics, Computing and Spanish. I will have over 30 exam papers in the summer so I need to be ready and not stressed out at the time. It may be different for everybody, you have to decide how much you want to do and whats right for you. You will get out what you put in! Make sure you nail the subjects u want to do at A level. You got any ideas of A levels yet?
Reply 10
Not necessarily but I would give them 100%. I am doing ALOT of GCSE's. I am doing 3 maths qualifications this year( new maths GCSE, stats and further maths level 2 qualification), Im doing triple science,RP, Economics, Computing and Spanish. I will have over 30 exam papers in the summer so I need to be ready and not stressed out at the time. It may be different for everybody, you have to decide how much you want to do and whats right for you. You will get out what you put in! Make sure you nail the subjects u want to do at A level. You got any ideas of A levels yet?

Oh yeah, I also got my further maths exam as well
I'm going to do maths, physics, biology, and product design for A level, and these are generally what I'm best at, except engineering at GCSE I need to work on a little
Yh bro but man's outchea on road on a money ting u zimmie

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Yh bro but man's outchea on road on a money ting u zimmie

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ummm?
go ahead and revise if you want, but take it easy. your exams are ages away so don't stress yourself out so soon.
Reply 14
Original post by lostintrnslation
go ahead and revise if you want, but take it easy. your exams are ages away so don't stress yourself out so soon.

I think I might stick with what I'm doing but get things together so, when I start revising, I know what I need to be doing and what I need to work on(by looking through my mock papers)

Quick Reply

Latest