Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    but so does having a fantasy when you're masturbating
    *rolls eyes*

Well, ur all probably gonna come down all hard on me and say that I'm just being niave but if ur in a loving relationship, u shudnt even think about anyone else in that way. It's just wrong. Otherwise it wud just undermine the specialness of that person that ur meant to love

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    [Sincere] nothing's cheating if the other person doesn't find out [/Sincere]
    *looks horrifed*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *skye*)
    *rolls eyes*

Well, ur all probably gonna come down all hard on me and say that I'm just being niave but if ur in a loving relationship, u shudnt even think about anyone else in that way. It's just wrong. Otherwise it wud just undermine the specialness of that person that ur meant to love

Exactly!! Why would you need to find excitment else were if you were in a loving relationship?

I'd feel cheated.

ReputationRep:
    *rolls eyes*

Hm, it's only natural to think of other people once in a while. Nothing wrong with it at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    Hm, it's only natural to think of other people once in a while. Nothing wrong with it at all.
    yeah to think what a nice arse the woman who just walked past has, but not to go up to her and talk dirty! cos thats basically what you're saying is ok.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vladek)
    yeah to think what a nice arse the woman who just walked past has, but not to go up to her and talk dirty! cos thats basically what you're saying is ok.
    I'm not saying it would be okay to go and talk dirty, I'm just saying it's not really cheating.

ReputationRep:
    Well... i guess i just don't. If I actually took the time to get to know soemone special and I made a decision to be with them and to love them forever , then i wouldn't even contemplate thinking of anyone else... bcos I'd be totally sure that I know who I'm meant to spend teh rest of my life with.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not saying it would be okay to go and talk dirty, I'm just saying it's not really cheating.
    I'd have to disagree i'm afraid. It IS cheating in my book.

ReputationRep:
    I'd have to disagree i'm afraid. It IS cheating in my book.
    remind me again, you're going out with dazya, aren't you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    remind me again, you're going out with dazya, aren't you?
    And ur point being?

ReputationRep:
    And ur point being?
    Are you going out with Dazya in real life or on the net?

ReputationRep:
    LOL. Seeing as we know each other in real life (we used to go to the same 6th form etc)... what do u think?

ReputationRep:
    can you actually date someone via the internet? how do you order dinner? shar ethe popcorn???

ReputationRep:
    can you actually date someone via the internet? how do you order dinner? shar ethe popcorn???
    *rolls eyes*

ReputationRep:
    Lol, don't ask me! Some people are into that kinda thing I guess :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    And ur point being?
    you should see some of the stuff he's been sending to the female mambers on here

ReputationRep:
    Just make sure you wear gloves when engaging in cybersex kids. We don't want it to end in tears; remember, safer sex.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, don't ask me! Some people are into that kinda thing I guess :rolleyes:

yeah, maybe i should try it, be cheaper

ReputationRep:
    We're going out in real life , thank u! *rolls eyes*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    you should see some of the stuff he's been sending to the female mambers on here
    :confused:

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.