charles first faculty of medicine entrance exam

Watch
taurus99
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
hey there!
I'm applying to Charles 1st faculty of medicine for the academic year of 2017-2018 and I'm terrified for the entrance exam! I heard it's really difficult and the only thing you can study are the vague topics they put on their website. Anyone got any tips/tricks or specific study material for this exam?? If anyone already got accepted please pm me as I have SOO many questions to ask All replies are appreciated Thank you ;-D
Roemir777444
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by taurus99)
hey there!
I'm applying to Charles 1st faculty of medicine for the academic year of 2017-2018 and I'm terrified for the entrance exam! I heard it's really difficult and the only thing you can study are the vague topics they put on their website. Anyone got any tips/tricks or specific study material for this exam?? If anyone already got accepted please pm me as I have SOO many questions to ask All replies are appreciated Thank you ;-D

Hi! I'm applying there as well! Do you have any tips or resources?! Please share if you can xx
medicalminded
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by taurus99)
hey there!
I am using the czech test prep package that medical doorway offers. Have you got access to this?
Roemir777444
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by medicalminded)
I am using the czech test prep package that medical doorway offers. Have you got access to this?
Sadly no! Anyway whens your exam?!
medicalminded
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Roemir777444)
Sadly no! Anyway whens your exam?!
28th April for Charles first. When is your's?
Roemir777444
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
28th april for charles first. When is your's?
in a week!
jiggaaa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
28th April for Charles first. When is your's?
hi how are you revising for biology? I'm struggling to find material for systematic biology
Midosept
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey guys,
I’m living in Kuwait and couldn’t receive the prep package from medical doorway since I’ll do the exam in Kuwait not UK
I’m doing the entrance exam in like 10 days from now! Can anyone please send me the Czechprep package from medical doorway as I’m lacking lots of resources, that would be much appreciated
asmafazal
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Need help with the czech test prep package as well. I approached Medical Doorway , but I am taking the test independently as I am not sure of what location I can take it in. They will only give the test material to those who register with them. Any help with study material/sample papers will be appreciated. Thanks so much
Mashael
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
HEY , hope you exam went well. How can I get access to this prep package please ? My exam will be in 15th June.
Mashael
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
HEY , hope you exam went well. How can I get access to this prep package please ? My exam will be in 15th June.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (146)
4.87%
Uncertainty around my education (442)
14.76%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (337)
11.25%
Lack of purpose or motivation (418)
13.96%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (139)
4.64%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (180)
6.01%
Loneliness (257)
8.58%
Financial worries (109)
3.64%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (122)
4.07%
Exposure to negative news/social media (135)
4.51%
Lack of real life entertainment (162)
5.41%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (265)
8.85%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (283)
9.45%

Watched Threads