Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Im a clearing student and i just got offered keynes today. I have seen mixed comments about it and the catering as well. What do people think of it? I got en siute...what are the showers like?

ReputationRep:
    I'm caught between reluctant amusement and astonishment that a clearing student managed to get en suite. *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    I'm a clearing student yet to get my enrolment pack and even the slightest bit of info about accommodation for me, maybe you can take some joy out of that... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luego)
    I'm a clearing student yet to get my enrolment pack and even the slightest bit of info about accommodation for me, maybe you can take some joy out of that... :rolleyes:
    Haha. I was perversely happy for about 2 seconds, but now I feel sympathy. Good luck getting something decent, mate.

ReputationRep:
    Keynes en suite is quite small and in a massive corridor so full of people! But that was one of the older ones. There are apparently some newer ones as well though.
    Keynes is the newest college with quite a nice bar no shop though but an Italian based eatery and lots of vending machines.

ReputationRep:
    Is Keynes the one that looks like prison cells?

Or am I making him feel unnecessarily worried?

ReputationRep:
    I'm a clearing student too. Is there anything avaliable in halls or are they all gone? I'm in the canterbury campus. TIA.

ReputationRep:
    There are spaces in halls. You will be under the process of allocation at the moment and you probably won't find out until September

No, Keynes was the college with the large glass front.
    http://www.canterbury.gov.uk/images/.../costain-1.jpg that's the entrance.
    http://blogadmin.romandie.com/resser...n_P1010755.JPG but the majority looks like this.

ReputationRep:
    if you don't want your en-suite I'll gladly swap

ReputationRep:
    lol...i do want the en suite thanks but the catering part sucks cos im a vegan and i probably cant even eat anything and as for going through clearing there are spaces i think the accom office is dealing with clearing applicants this week. does anyone knw wat the actual rooms are like?

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.