OCR A2 Geography - F763/F764 - 2017

Watch this thread
.Kate.
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
To my fellow OCR geographers out there welcome to the final F763 Thread!

Exam Dates:
F763 (Global Issues): 5th June 2017
F764 (Geographical Skills): 9th June 2017

Lets have a pull up of resources, conversations about the subject and questions about the exam to help each other out!

Good Luck to you all.
x
Fox Corner
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Nice thread I've moved it into the Geography forum for you!
Martha Barron
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
does anyone have any idea what Climatic essays are likely to come up?
Rebekah's
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Help 🙃
NapkinofDestiny
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Im doing exactly the same

Im predicting an Earth Hazards question on Volcanoes (Last one was June 2012)

and a Population question about supply and demand variations (Not come up for a while either)

Best of luck to all tomorrow
NapkinofDestiny
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Not many OCR Geographers by the looks of it, all the threads are AQA and Edexcel

Reassuring to see that im not the only one sitting this board
Saqibramzan
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
how would u answer a supply and demand question
Saqibramzan
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Have u got population and reasource case studies
mixracepace
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Does anybody know what the essays were last year
pacb10
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I'm going climatic hazards, globalisation and development & inequalities! Good luck for tomorrow guys!
Matey22
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Hi do we only need to know 3 topics for the exam (2 topics for case studies and 30 markers) (3 for 10 markers) ? So three 10 markers are answered and two 30s (one from environmental/one from economic) ?
charhull
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
any predictions on the globalisation essay??
pacb10
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by charhull)
any predictions on the globalisation essay??
I think one might be about how one country has managed globalisation.
FrustratedHorse
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Hell nah! Need my beauty sleep.
pacb10
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
How did you guys find it?
pacb10
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I did climatic hazards too! Which essay did you do?
pacb10
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Oh right, I did climatic hazards and development & inequalities 10 markers which were fine but the globalisation 10 marker was so bad😵 I did the climatic hazard essay on global warming and the globalisation essay on management of governments, they were quite good for me because I had predicted those would come up and so had written those essays yesterday!!! I think maybe an A overall? I'm not sure, how about you?
FrustratedHorse
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Lool tf was that earth hazards 10 mark question about?! I think the examiner must have been hella tired when he thought of it. As for essays, both globalisation and hazards sections were sweet- I'm just an idiot for spending like 20 minutes planning all 4 essays to decide which ones were the most attractive.
limellow
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Did the same exact as you and equally feel as if I completely messed up the questions and bombed a C. Just to increase my suffering though, can I ask what points you put across in your resources essay because I think I went completely off the mark and I'm curious what other people put lol. How did you find the ten markers? I thought they were good except again the resources one which threw me off a bit when I was trying to think of a short term strategy
Megangracexx
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
It's so bad, for the earth hazards volcano 10 marker I did earthquake management strategies such as building resistance... regretting it now
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (226)
42.24%
The paper was reasonable (228)
42.62%
Not feeling great about that exam... (48)
8.97%
It was TERRIBLE (33)
6.17%

Watched Threads