Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    has anyone received one of these?

thanks,
    sluggy

ReputationRep:
    Nope. Aliel has though.

ReputationRep:
    Ooooo i have, I have! Would you like me to copy down all the books on my reading list? But I must say that there are loads :eek: Plus i've been given restrictions on my course choice after having asked whether this would happen and given a negative answer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliel)
    Ooooo i have, I have! Would you like me to copy down all the books on my reading list? But I must say that there are loads :eek: Plus i've been given restrictions on my course choice after having asked whether this would happen and given a negative answer!
    wow, how did you get the list? (i thought they only send out the fresher packs after A-level results...) if you could type it out, i really am dying to see it. btw which college are you at? i'm at st catherine's.

ReputationRep:
    I will pm you it now

ReputationRep:
    Im hoping to apply for Modern History at Oxford in October and would love to see this years reading list - any chance someone could post it here?

Yours,

Tom

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whauden)
    Im hoping to apply for Modern History at Oxford in October and would love to see this years reading list - any chance someone could post it here?

Yours,

Tom
    We're talking about the preliminary reading list for starting this autumn. If you want to see the bibliography for every unit, go here:

http://www.history.ox.ac.uk/currentu...iographies.htm

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm...I was sent my fresher's pack last week, but it had already been opened in the post, and I'm not too sure if anything is missing. I've got a big pack from my college and some things to be sent back, but no mention of a reading list, or any kind of bill. Are these ment to come in the fresher's pack?

Thanks,
    csm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by csm)
    Hmmm...I was sent my fresher's pack last week, but it had already been opened in the post, and I'm not too sure if anything is missing. I've got a big pack from my college and some things to be sent back, but no mention of a reading list, or any kind of bill. Are these ment to come in the fresher's pack?

Thanks,
    csm
    No the reading list came separately (and earlier) to the welcome pack. No bills in welcome pack - don't worry!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, nothing to worry about (other than an impending list of things to read) then!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.