Ideal partner

Watch this thread
Dan24719
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
If you got to choose an ideal partner on looks, personality, career & sense of humour all out of 10 and you have 28 points to give out how would you spread the points?

I'll get it started

Looks 8
Personality 8
Career 5
Sense of humour 7
aarora
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Looks 6
Personality 8
Career 6
Sense of humour 8
ckfeister
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Dan24719)
If you got to choose an ideal partner on looks, personality, career & sense of humour all out of 10 and you have 28 points to give out how would you spread the points?

I'll get it started

Looks 8
Personality 8
Career 5
Sense of humour 7

Looks 6 - don't want high standard when I'd rather do other stuff.
Personality 8 - not fake nasty British personality like 99% of South East (also has to be hopeless romantic)
Career 5- don't want high standards
Sense of humour 6 - I'm already have a humorous personality, so here I don't care.
cambio wechsel
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Looks 9
Personality 10
Career 0 (who gives a ****?)
Sense of humour 9
ANM775
Rep:
Report 5 years ago

I'll get it started

Looks 8
Personality 8
Career 5
Sense of humour 7

please give examples on how we should measure career/10

what is a 5/10 career?
what is a 10/10 career?
what is a 2/10 career?
Mutmit287
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Looks 6
Personality 9
Career 5
Sense of humour 8
Yaboi
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Looks 10
Personally 4
Career 10
Sense of humour 4
math42
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Surely sense of humour and personality are related. :beard:
EdriccoMarcco
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 5 years ago

I'll get it started

Looks 8
Personality 8
Career 5
Sense of humour 7
Looks 7 Obviously
Personality 9 Very important
Career 3 Don't really give a ****
Sense of humour 9 We both would have a blast

As long as both are happy nothing really matters.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Michiyo
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Looks: 9
Personality: 9
Career: 9
Sense of humour: 1

Who needs humour when you can have a partner who has a great personality, body, and career?
Dan24719
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by ANM775)
please give examples on how we should measure career/10

what is a 5/10 career?
what is a 10/10 career?
what is a 2/10 career?
10/10 career would I suppose be something where they are on huge money.

5/10 career would be an alright job

1/10 career - benefits! No job
ANM775
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
10/10 career would I suppose be something where they are on huge money.

5/10 career would be an alright job

1/10 career - benefits! No job

In that case

Looks 9
Personality 8
Career 4
Sense of humour 7

I'm really not too fussy about job.
NoahMal
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
looks:8
career:3
personality :8
humour : 9
ANM775
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Michiyo)
Sense of humour: 1

Who needs humour when you can have a partner who has a great personality, body, and career?

I've been on a date with a girl before who never got any of my jokes or laughed at them, ...but she sometimes found stuff funny which I said which wasn't meant to be funny and was in no way funny to most normal people ...and she would start laughing at those things. Do you know how annoying that is?

I would rate her sense of humor 2 or 3 out of 10 ....and this lack of a sense of humour bought her whole personality down.

humor is part of personality, it is highly improbable you will get someone who is a 9 for personality and a 1 for humor
username1726117
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Looks: 10
Personally: 10
Career: 10
Sense of humour: 10

Cause whoever I date either has attributes I like, or they don't.
Anebris59
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Looks: 4
Personality : 8
Career : 6
Sense of humour: 10
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (92)
19.96%
The paper was reasonable (176)
38.18%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
25.81%
It was TERRIBLE (74)
16.05%

Watched Threads