Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey just wanted to say a big hello and welcome to all the new hallam peeps!!

i'm xXMessedUpXx aka Beki and i'm (well i will be) a 3rd year at hallam doing film and media production.

if you've got any questions bout that course or just sheff in general just ask and i'll be more than happy to help where i can!

ReputationRep:
    Hellloooooooooo

Im not new...Infact in going into my 4th year at Hallam. Started a new Course last year so im on my 2nd and final year of that. Although i can top up and get a degree after this year. Have got to say ive loved every minute ive been at Uni.

The freedom is awesome, being able to do what i want when i want, and not having my mum there moaning ( :lol: ) Although she is there when i need her!

LynseyB is doing film aswell. Shes going into year 2! She will probs tell you more than me lol!

Welcome Guys! Enjoy Hallam!

P.S - Beki, have they shut Psalter Lane down now? Saw it on the portal, but dont know whether lectures are going to be there this year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXMessedUpXx)
    hey just wanted to say a big hello and welcome to all the new hallam peeps!!

i'm xXMessedUpXx aka Beki and i'm (well i will be) a 3rd year at hallam doing film and media production.

if you've got any questions bout that course or just sheff in general just ask and i'll be more than happy to help where i can!

You managed 3 years of Angela "it's in the module guide" Martin.

Share you're secret oh great one !

I just want to slap the patronising cow every time I see her !

ReputationRep:
    The new students' experiences will be good if the timetable and student portal systems work how they should.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donuticus)
    You managed 3 years of Angela "it's in the module guide" Martin.

Share you're secret oh great one !

I just want to slap the patronising cow every time I see her !
    a great combination of missing most lectures and doing referall work every year :p:

they've shut it down? fir4st i've bloody heard (yes this is how well informed we are)

i though the move was gonna be timed for sept 2008...you know so it didnt clash with my final year etc :rolleyes:

ahhh the wonderful organistion of ACES strikes again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXMessedUpXx)
    a great combination of missing most lectures and doing referall work every year :p:

they've shut it down? fir4st i've bloody heard (yes this is how well informed we are)

i though the move was gonna be timed for sept 2008...you know so it didnt clash with my final year etc :rolleyes:

ahhh the wonderful organistion of ACES strikes again

Hehe

Psalter Lane shuts at the end of year 2007/2008 so you will still be there this year.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah LynseyB just read her timetable and it says on it thats she Still up Psalter Lane this year. Which probably means the new addition to the Addsetts wont be open for another year. Great! lol!

and yeah they like to keep us informed of things dont they lmao! Despite the fact im O+M. But there just as bad.

ReputationRep:
    Beki!

Your still about?

Good to see!

How things been? Drop me a PM!

ReputationRep:
    To all new students welcome to Hallam! Its great and i'm sure you will like it. Im going in to my 4th year myself and if anyone has any questions ask me (i know quite alot about the nightlife). Check the website in my signature if you want to know about nightlife, if you still have questions after that just ask.

ReputationRep:
    hey redfern!

Just noticed your other post on my thread! Can't wait for freshers either! But Sheffield is amazing! I've been in milton keynes for the last year on placement can't wait to be back!

Boing Boing Sheffield Hallam!

ReputationRep:
    so im new, my names Rich, im staying at wesley house, im doing an extended degree in media. cant wait!

ReputationRep:
    hiiiiii, i'm going to be starting at hallam this september, just wanted to ask... how easy is it to get lost? cos i have a tendancy to do so...often -____-
    lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm exactly the same as you yakusoku

One of the first things I remember thinking when I went on a open day is how big it was. Hoping most of my time will be spent in the same classes/areas so there isn't so much to remember.

ReputationRep:
    hey i'm in my third year, if anyone'd like to ask me anything, would also be happy to help.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 12, 2007

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 24 Nov '18
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 13 Dec '18
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.