The Student Room Group

Studying Medicine abroad but want to transfer back to UK for a dirrefent course?

Hey guys,

I am currently a 3rd year med school in İstanbul/Turkey. Although a its a bit late, I want to return back home to the U.K and but study a different course (maybe study International Relations; again I know random). What I need help with is does anyone know whether it's possible to give my 2 year med school transcripts and move to a different course (even if it starts from 1st year) that's in the U.K. . Thanks in advance for all your help guys :smile:
Original post by lordonder
Hey guys,

I am currently a 3rd year med school in İstanbul/Turkey. Although a its a bit late, I want to return back home to the U.K and but study a different course (maybe study International Relations; again I know random). What I need help with is does anyone know whether it's possible to give my 2 year med school transcripts and move to a different course (even if it starts from 1st year) that's in the U.K. . Thanks in advance for all your help guys :smile:

You can do that with certain courses. May i ask why would you want to stop medicine when your nearly halfway in the course?
Reply 2
Original post by lordonder
Hey guys,

Are you sure you wish to do that? Your closer to finishing med school.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending