The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

What is Newcastle university like?

So all of my offers have come in and i'm struggling for an insurance option, I have not yet been to Newcastle but I really love the course (Film and Media) but I've heard some mixed things about the place itself and the nightlife. Is there anyone who can tell me what it is like there or whether I should just leave it all together and choose my other option (Brighton) as my insurance since it isn't my firm or anything?
Reply 1
Original post by marcellama
So all of my offers have come in and i'm struggling for an insurance option, I have not yet been to Newcastle but I really love the course (Film and Media) but I've heard some mixed things about the place itself and the nightlife. Is there anyone who can tell me what it is like there or whether I should just leave it all together and choose my other option (Brighton) as my insurance since it isn't my firm or anything?

I am interested as well about it. I did not get my offer from them yet, still waiting. I received the others. I heard as well that is a "very social place ". I am not really interested in spending money on social life....
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Original post by Victor36
I am interested as well about it. I did not get my offer from them yet, still waiting. I received the others. I heard as well that is a "very social place ". I am not really interested in spending money on social life....

Original post by marcellama

It's quite possibly the best city ever, but I am biased. What would you like to know?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending