Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Despite it being quite a big course at York, I haven't seen anyone else on here who's doing it. Is anyone out there?!

Have you had the modulde choice forms through yet? If so, what are you picking? To be honest, nearly all of them look really interesting to me. Except the Histories in Context one on History and Quantification. Statistics, yuck!:rolleyes:

I really can't wait to get there, the course looks fascinating.

ReputationRep:
    50% of my degree will be Economic History. Does that count?

ReputationRep:
    It probably does heh heh. I always wonder with that degree, is the Economic History part taught by the History department or the Ecnomics department?

ReputationRep:
    Economics department in the first year, but in the second year I can take a lot of modules from the History dept.

ReputationRep:
    English/History for me.

Disappointed to only be able to do one term of History. Hoping to do the Modern and Medieval modules in the 2nd term.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.