The Student Room Group

Are my IB courses ok with what i want to pursue in life?

Ok so I want to study something with business and physics but I dont know exactly yet. Maybe enjeneering. My uncle is a ship owner and he has his own business. I may work for him or maybe create my own business. I want to study in the US but I have also in mind Norway and Switcherland.

My school doesnt offer AP courses so I have to take IB

Business and managment HL
Economics HL
Physics HL
Math SL (not the math studies)
English SL
Spanish AB (but i also know greek and french)

+ AP caluclus AP chemistry

My goal universities are NYU, Duke, Berkeley etc And most of them need a high level math or science and since i cant take HL mah in IB they proposed me to do AP calculus (since it is high level course) but thr AP i am gonna do them at home with a tutuor.
Original post by sasagiaraaa
Ok so I want to study something with business and physics but I dont know exactly yet. Maybe enjeneering. My uncle is a ship owner and he has his own business. I may work for him or maybe create my own business. I want to study in the US but I have also in mind Norway and Switcherland.

My school doesnt offer AP courses so I have to take IB

Business and managment HL
Economics HL
Physics HL
Math SL (not the math studies)
English SL
Spanish AB (but i also know greek and french)

+ AP caluclus AP chemistry

My goal universities are NYU, Duke, Berkeley etc And most of them need a high level math or science and since i cant take HL mah in IB they proposed me to do AP calculus (since it is high level course) but thr AP i am gonna do them at home with a tutuor.

With AP Calculus BC you'll be fine

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by wolfmoon88
With AP Calculus BC you'll be fine

Posted from TSR Mobile

Will I be able to get accepted in the universities I want? ^^
Original post by sasagiaraaa
Will I be able to get accepted in the universities I want? ^^

With a good gpa, SAT and Extracurriculars definitely

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply