Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have been using Molton Brown 'ultra light bai ji hydrator' - seems to have lasted approx. 16-17months somehow! Used it, sparingly, and it seems to have been compatible with my skin. I'm a fan of it. BUT, looked on the website just a minute ago, and crikey, i forgot how expensive the stuff is, £24 to be exact.

Is there a cheaper and 'just as good' alternative? If so, what is it, how much is it?

Or am i best going (or rather, continuing) with the buying philosophy of 'you get what you pay for'....and what i did pay for, this Molton Brown moisturiser on one previous and sole occasion, lasted a pretty long time, thus making the 'expensive' £24 quite the cheap investment really....

well? :confused:

this is probably all rather pedantic but feel free to share some ideas :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Damn, i've never use any post-shaving stuff, what are the advantages? I just shave after taking a shower since the skin/hairs get soft. It's convenient and causes less irritation.

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I use Clarins for Men moisturising balm, and I love it. Smells nice, calms the sting, makes my face feel smooth afterwards, although can make your feel a bit greasy if you use too much or don't rub it in properly. Costs about £14 a bottle, but it lasts for AGES. My brother gave me half a bottle in january and it's still going strong.

ReputationRep:
    you can get some wicked stuff from lush cant remember the name but its real good and i usually have sensitive skin but it works like a treat and keeps me smoooooth

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 30, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.