The Student Room Group

Adam Saleh Kicked Off Delta Flight For Speaking Arabic

Scroll to see replies

2 Days later and still nothing but a video of him complaining defends this guy. This whole story stinks of lie and a quick background check suits him. Every line of check lower my trust for his story:
Youtuber (-1)
Youtube Pranker (-1)
Youtube Prankster who rides wave of lies and rides it hard* until he get caught (-1)
Youtube Pranker who does pranks and "experiment" on planes (-1)
Does pranks on planes speaking Arabic for the sake of an reaction (-1)

I mean FFS, this guy was caught just this week lieing about hiding in a baggage for a flight and onyl changed description till after he was caught. Same thing happened with a racial profiling NYPD video where he changes the description and apologizes after he gets caught. If anything, I think he was making a video where he once again antagonizes people and went too far this time (even in one of his earlier videos his friend says he might get kicked off and all he says is freedom of speech and and experiment).

People complained and he used something he had up his sleeve incase this went wrong, the racist card. Looks like he sat at the back so the "bye's" are prob from the people who he was annoying the most.
It only takes a few clicks to get the full information you dimwit
Original post by MeYou2Night
There is but the lefties and his ill educated moronic fans won't mention that.

Delta Airlines should sue for defamation. Maybe that will teach this guy a lession and make him think twice before pulling another one of his stunts.
Original post by Dandaman1
Delta Airlines should sue for defamation. Maybe that will teach this guy a lession and make him think twice before pulling another one of his stunts.

They should! Idiot so like him need to be pubically shamed as well. I doubt however, that his fans can even spell defamation. :lol: - not that it matters.
Delta Airlines has had multiple racist incidents in the past, so I am hardly surprised. I just can't sympathise with Adam Saleh, another racist who called Black people "3beed" (slaves) in one of his videos. I want Delta to face consequences for all of the other customers who they have discriminated against. If that has to happen through Adam Saleh's fans then so be it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending