Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Nottingham trent was my insurance choice and as of yet i havent had any details about my accomodation/course etc - just that i have a place. Is this the case for anyone else? I was going to give it to the end of the week then give them a ring but didn't know whether i was just being impatient? Sorry, just don't have a clue when i will be receiving information.
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    My friend got in through clearing on results day and has booked her accomodation, so if you haven't sorted that you should ring/email them as soon as possible. I think we get course information later in september.

ReputationRep:
    Just phoned them, theres no accomodation left!! but im on a waiting list and they've promised me something. STRESS!!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.ntu.ac.uk/prospective_stu...oard/index.cfm might be better than waiting

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the same boat mate, i declined my firm and insurence coz indecisive me changed my mind :p: I went through clearing and went 2 book my accomodation last week and they were all gone and the woman promised to house me too... Its tugging on my last nerve, i dont know whether im coming or going, and they have quoted 3 start dates 2 me too - 23rd, 28th and the 1st... so im going out my mind at the mo :p:
    Andy x

ReputationRep:
    They rang me back and offered me a place in hampden halls which iv taken! they told me that the move in date for the majority is the 28th but also the 29th or after, im goin down on the 29th. hope u got sorted! x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 3, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.