Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    We have a Tory Party! Er anyone interested just go to group memberships and apply there (in your userCP, next to the quoting list), you have plenty of time before the next election to sort yourselves out, what with all being eton schoolboys etc.

Fleur has kindly made me temp leader, so don't tell anyone I was once leader of the Tories :ninja:

I'll accept anyone except, y'know, spammers and members of other parties.

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear, Nightowl has completely taken leave of his senses and joined the Tories!!!

ReputationRep:
    poor nightowl lost it now, joining the tories

ReputationRep:
    I have a crisis on my mind.

ReputationRep:
    I thought the speaker wasn't meant to be partisan? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I think the fact that I of all people am leader of the Conservatives is proof that I'm being non-partisan :p:

I'm undertaking no political role, just overseeing the administrative while they set themselves up

ReputationRep:
    Ooh.

Are you a lefty then?

ReputationRep:
    Indeed. Big government, big.. you get the rest

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.